Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Friday at the Piney

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Enroljas 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm
Post subject: Friday at the PineyReply with quote

Just wondering how many Queensland mags will be watching the game at the Piney this Friday? The last cats game was a ripper, must have been at least 50 there. There were a few mouthy cats fans at the Pies v Dogs final as well- assuming they'll show their ugly heads again.
bwphantom Virgo

It's Better to Burn Out Than to Fade Away

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:00 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Northern Pie and Pied Piper are going mate. Northern Pie has been on the blower to all QLD Magpies letting 'em know to head down to the Pineapple. So spread the word mate.

I live in Rocky...I expect to hear you from here. Cool

Jock McHale
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger  
Enroljas 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:46 am

What an awesome night!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:45 am

Mate did you see the guy on top of the table and on the chair singing the song at the end last night? I was with those blokes..... I was the one that was starting the C O L L I N G W O O D.....Collingwood (clap, clap,clap) Collingwood...Chant....after every goal...lol

What an awesome night and atmosphere!

Cheers

Enroljas 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:51 pm

Don't remember if I saw who was starting the chants. But I had a chat to a few of those guys at some point. I had the white backed heritage round pies jumper on.

You're right about the atmosphere there- like the last cats game and a few others during the year.

I was pretty pissed but taped the game, just watched the replay this afternoon, just as good the second time around!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: