Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

How to get to the GABBA ?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Post subject: How to get to the GABBA ?Reply with quote

I am going up to Brisbane for the game and before i book just want to know how far it is from the city to get to the ground and how do you get there?

jlc

rumple 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:03 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Your best bet is probably to stay closer to the ground. Check my membership post for more info.
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Cheers mate Smile Will do.
joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:53 pm
Post subject: Re: How to get to the GABBA ?Reply with quote

JLC wrote:
I am going up to Brisbane for the game and before i book just want to know how far it is from the city to get to the ground and how do you get there?

jlc

LOL im goin to this one and cant wait should be a ripper, beware of a foureyed little basil bottle brush security man he hangs around the dominos pizza goal end Smile
Watch for the QLD cops they still believe they're commander in chief is Jo Bjelke Peterson.
Gonna be fun this one the dream of shoving the gold garment under their snouts is well and truly alive Smile

Cangaru Cancer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 5:12 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

LOL im goin to this one and cant wait should be a ripper, beware of a foureyed little basil bottle brush security man he hangs around the dominos pizza goal end Smile
Watch for the QLD cops they still believe they're commander in chief is Jo Bjelke Peterson.
Gonna be fun this one the dream of shoving the gold garment under their snouts is well and truly alive Smile

Joffa
As I get a ticket for this game with my membership as it is being based at my dads he will probably go so maybe I'll get him to say hi or something I mean to know you is easy but if he mentions me it will be better for him hey!!! Or maybe my mum? She's shy but loves the Pies!!! Especially Davis!!!
Rick.

joffa corfe 

PREMIERS 2010

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 9:27 pm
Post subject: Re: How to get to the GABBA ?Reply with quote

Cangaru wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

Joffa
As I get a ticket for this game with my membership as it is being based at my dads he will probably go so maybe I'll get him to say hi or something I mean to know you is easy but if he mentions me it will be better for him hey!!! Or maybe my mum? She's shy but loves the Pies!!! Especially Davis!!!
Rick.

No worries Rick

Im well known for walking amongst the people and giving out brotherly love greetings Cool

Im

Cangaru Cancer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:44 pm

joffa corfe wrote:
Cangaru wrote:
joffa corfe wrote:
JLC wrote:

jlc

Joffa
Rick.

No worries Rick

Im well known for walking amongst the people and giving out brotherly love greetings Cool

Im

Ok Joffa no prob will inform which member is going ok. If niether maybe I can lend it to a much wanted Pies supporter to see the game!!
Rick.

qldpie02 

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 1:15 pm

joffa,
u hav no idea how insane the security guards are. we were at the gabba to watch the QAFL cos some of our friends were playin so we went and sat close to the fence - it was around 5.30 and the security guard is like can i see your tix - we told him that these werent our seats but we would leave when it got busy seein the game wasnt til 7.30 or something and he kept buggin us. it was so annoying because there about 5 other people in the whole ground. so its not just u.

and JLC the gabba isnt in the heart of the city....SURPRISE....but i get the 100 which is from the suburbs but im pretty sure it goes from southbank to the gabba but dont quote me. AND make sure u argue ur point thats its free public transport (if it is) because i got the bus to the ashes and the women made me pay until an older bloke had a massive arguement with her it was hilarious!

hopefully this year the pies can out number the lions supporters...and if the say something challenge them cos THEYVE GOT NOTHING....no footy smarts lol!
ooo and if they say anything about SIR eddie (they had shut up eddie shirt last time the losers) reply with IM SORRY WHOSE UR CLUB PRESIDENT NOBODY KNOWS BECAUSE NOBODY CARES...EVERYBODY KNOWS OUR PRESIDENT BECAUSE EVERYBODY CARES...they get so angry its so much fun

johno Taurus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:30 am

just show your game ticket and public transport to & from the ground is free.
If u r staying in the city then 80 % of southside busses go to the gabba

interchange.

let me know where u r staying and will help.

would suggest the kangaroo point area,great pub & WALKING distance to the ground. u will go passed the pineapple pub on the way ,where the brisbane MAGPIES are planning a function.

book early as all COLLINGWOOD games are sold out.

qldpie02 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 7:24 pm

i second what johno says
raymond35 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:02 pm

i third it. pineapple hotel is awesome.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: