Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood stuffs around training times!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 1:30 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

gyro

how does going to trainings make her (spidergirl) or anyone else look desperate? it just means they are devoted to the sport and want to see it played as much as possible, it has nothing to do with wanting to hang off the players or whatever u think it is she does
so stop accusing people and starting shit and get over yourself!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 1:53 pm

spidey and magpiera and all u others. hey why bother to reply to her posts? if she has nothing to say besides smug bitchy comments then let her, she will soon get over it if u all pretend she doesnt exist.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2000 6:47 pm

relax folks i know who corporate bitch is...

its wanker jackson!!

how do i know this, well it squats to have a leak!!!!

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 4:10 am

Shouldn't really be saying this but corporate bitches are my wifes mates!!!!!!
petewas 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 4:12 am

Starts 7.00am this morning with skills,yoga,200's 400's more skills,lunch,ballwork,testing carried out on monday skinfolds,beeptest&all that stuff, all players made it through
Rupert topped the beep test with 15.4 all others around 12.5+
buck's still away o/s wont be back for at least 2-3 weeks.

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 5:27 am

yeah! go rupe! anyway how comes bucks doesnt have to come back and train yet?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 5:28 am

Well fu@k me ---> finally some information on our club thank u Petewas and wasn't their a basketball session at Xavier College too!

???

petewas 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 9:13 am

Not sure about why bucks is not back yet! could be taking his time getting to know his new wife!!!!!!!!!!! b/ball not sure about that s/girl,no word on it yet also all the new guy's looking good = the boy from brisie has dropped a few kilo's and looks s/hot i like this guy's style he will not run around the pack's to grab the mark just goes straight through e'm =more goss later on in the week..

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 9:37 am

piegirl... about 25 minutes after you left all the players came out for lunch and we got all their autographs and stuff...
so getting up at about 6:30 or whatever it was wasn't so much of a waste...tarkyn chippa rupes just about everyone was there it was grouse it's so shit that u had to miss it, it was great fun
jarrod molloy is a really nice guy too.. only he couldn't get his own car door to open..LOL
tarks and rupe and ben johnson were all looking so cute but i'll leave that one for the chicks channel! apart from the rain it turned out to be an alright day after they finally came outside.. and eddie was so nice he let us go into that room where the club wouldn't let us go cause he said he didn't want us to freeze in the rain after coming all that way.. what a sweetie! GO EDDIE!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 1:02 pm

well ta for the goss me and CQ sure as hell weren't gonna climb outta our nice warm beds (seperate of course hehe) to look stupid standing there in the rain! I swear it better be sunny next week or i will spew! Come to Saints training next week guys well they r supposed to start next week but Spider says it might be the week after that--->Rock on! then Hawks start on the 6th i think. Emma i hope u told Eddie to read Nicks page!
oh shit youz didn't tell me the goss on sexy OBree - whether he has got bleached dreads or was that just shite? and how is the sweetest boy of Collingwood ---> Lica? Molloy rocks! ah and what about Holland did u C him?

???

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 2:29 pm

spidergirl... shane has got dreds but it's more of a really faded blondey greyish colour than blonde
we met molloy, he's really nice and he was trying to open his car door but it was fully jammed so that was a pisser.
chippa was lookin fine piegirl it's a pity u missed him but he didnt' stop to talk much cause he 'had' to get a taxi out to lunch and stuff
none of the players said about us looking in the windows, i think richo was giving us really weird looks tho cause he's the one that saw us looking in
holland- didn't see him we didnt' stick around for much after the players started coming out i just got tarks and johno and everyone signatures and then we had to leave
lica was really nice he came and talked and signed our stuff

piegirl- eddie said that training is on monday, wednesdays and fridays, but u know according to those chicks 'training started at 8am the players are there training now' (MY BUTT) so u never know with this club!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 2:58 pm

ahhhhhhhhhh my god sick as --->OBrees hair sounds mad!!! Watch out Shane we r gonna take a million photos of u!

So yeah did youz see Clokey?

???

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 3:47 pm

i went to training and i saw all the players and of course the legendry......wait for it......ANTHONY ROCCA!!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 3:49 pm

yeah spidey!! theres no way i was gonna rock up after the all nighter monday night! ahhh sleep in! anyway i reckon next week is looking good!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 4:30 am

I was going to post somehing in this topic a few days ago along the lines of "I don't care what the club tells supporters about training, as long as the players are focussed", but I'm now very grateful for some REAL FOOTBALL NEWS.

So, a big thank-you to all you gals who've been down there and reported your exploits back here. We appreciate it.

How did Molloy really look? I've now heard & read conflicting reports - someone at work said they saw him and he looked "fatter than ever". What's your opinion?

------------------
Broadie
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5   

Jump to: