Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

OH MY GOD RICKY!!!!!!!! I am now a North supporter!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 11:40 am
Post subject: OH MY GOD RICKY!!!!!!!! I am now a North supporter!!!!!Reply with quote

Oh my god Magpiegal 19 thank u for ringing me up with the news! Thank god he didnt go interstate! Well now i have another team. My Dad is thrilled cause he is North so he said if i pass all my exams he will get me a Roos membership!!! Plus i already have a North guernsey so im rippin the number 29 (sorry Brent Harvey) straight off I might even get a nice new one with Rickys number on it!!!! I have already been straight over to the North site and voted for Ricky on there plus i am heaps rapt coz two of my other faves have gone or should i say came now to North Joey McLaren my Sainter babe and Jess Sinclair--->Chicks we are spending the whole pre-season down at Arden Street OK!!!!!

Kick ass RiCkY u fu@king legend!!!! Congrats mate!!!!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 12:42 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Who do you barrack for?

CJ 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 12:57 pm

magpie_russ,

Spidergirl barracks for: (Tell me if I leave anyone out Spidergirl )

• Collingwood
  • Melbourne
  • St. Kilda
  • and now North

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 1:04 pm

You must be joking spidergirl, that is ridiculas
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 1:05 pm

well how am i joking if i have a Collingwood, St.Kilda, Melbourne and soon North membership ha?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:29 pm

well all i can say is north finally have a bit of sexiness down at arden st, though im not about to rush off and become a member or even barrack 4 them, anyway ricky might not even play (sorry spidey) but you never know....
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:47 pm

hhhhmmm yeah well we will C i am still getting a Roo membership anyway coz my Dad goes for them so yeah he can bloody buy it hehe!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 4:53 pm

Nah! Nah! We know! We know! If I remember correctly was RiCkY the guy who had exemplary skills when under pressure. It's been so long... I think North just want him so they have someone to umpire their training sessions.
You can believe in many things, you can even have many religious beliefs, you can even change your religious beliefs, you can end a relationship, end a marriage, have had more that one marriage but change your team or barrack for more than one???
Sacrilege!!!
If my girlfriend wanted an open relationship hmmm... ok babe! But if she wanted to barrack for other teams now that is going too far!!! (I made myself laugh)

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:11 pm

Thank you russ well put!

your lack of loyalty is deeply disturbing spidergirl
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:20 pm

bunch of wankas wots the big deal i am still a Pie hell when we play North, Sainters, Dees, Doggies any of them i will still be a Collingwood supporter i tell u!!!!!!

N E Way the most important thing is memberships i am not gonna go without a Pies one for any other team so wots the big deal?

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 5:44 pm

Spidey,
Now I have seen the light. I think I'll get a Carlton and Essendon membership. Instead of wanting to slap Bewick on the back of the head I can now start to slap him on the back.
So what you are saying is the Pies are you number one? Then the rest?
I like the way you think Spidey I think I would actually like to go out with you. You would be my number 1... Pam my number 2, Tyra my number 3, Naomi my number 4, Anna my number 5...

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:35 pm

Its like that song by chef

just you and me........ and her and her and her simulataneous loving babe

and whitney houston
on the radio on the radio!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 3:48 am

Spidey! You're dropped!
Newelly you've moved up the queue. Intelligence and a sense of humour! Hmmm...
The others could you please take a number and be seated in the waiting room (hahaha).
On football matters - I am strangely at ease with the whole situation today. Paying two player 500K+ needs to be seriously considered. Say N.B (I don't want to use his name in vain) get about that at Collingwood how could you justify paying anyone more or equal to what he gets? If Gehrig and Hammil are worth 500K how much is Tarrant worth or going to be worth? There are rules in place and serious ramification if you don't follow them ie: loss of draft picks and fines. Let's hope St. Kilda have a great year next year and a few of their players, other than the aforementioned two, have great years. Also, let's hope they are about to come out of contract. Now that would make interesting viewing.

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 11:23 am

YEAH! paul williams is now playing for sydney. I better go rush and get a sydney membership, and also a brisbane membership because of mal michael! Why are you getting a north membership because of one player?
rhain 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 2:35 pm

What is the point of having 4 teams?
You waste your money, don't have the same passion and don't really give a shit if collingwood finish bottom.
i will only ever go 4 collingwood no-one else.
Whenever is is close I feel real sick cos it is so nerve racking.
You wouldn't get that feelin if you had 3 other clubs!
How shit!
Collingwood 4 eva
No-one else!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: