Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

No Collingwood games in Brissy

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 6:42 am
Post subject: No Collingwood games in BrissyReply with quote

Hello Collingwood faithful,
well, im very very disapointed because i just read the 2001 AFL draw and collingwood will not be playing a game in brisbane next year. Its very bad for interstate fans such as myself who won't even get my to see my team once during the year. What im saying by this is, cheer your loudest every Collingwood game, saviour it, feel a great sense of joy in being able to be supporting your team week in,week out. Don't take it for granted. Because one day it could be gone.
CJ 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 7:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

The same goes for Tassie, NO GAMES!! (that involve the Pies anyway!)

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 8:15 am

well i am happy with the draw, and i dont take it for granted the day my footy is gone will be the day that i will probably die. i think i will only be deprived of about 1 or 2 games next season so yeah im happy. as for you poor bastards who live interstate i feel so sorry for you being deprived week in week out, you should move to melbourne......
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 5:41 pm

Maggie Maniac we know u just wanted to go to Brissy to stalk youre Mal boy!!!

Good idea--->SCG Roos game i am there! Cq come with me! shit one thing though which team to barrack for?

???

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 9:36 am

oh well, go the pies in 2001
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 1:28 pm

yeah i think i will be attending coll vs roos, there will probably be more coll supporters than north, good!
MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 4:46 pm

Hey Spidergirl, Mal can bloody well go to Brissy and damn well stay there!!! I'm glad we don't have to go there in 2001 as the thought of copping shit from a certain person who lives there and barracks for the Bastard Bears just makes me want to puke!!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 4:42 am

yeah i know MAGPIE MANIAC your mates gonna give u heaps now. Just tell ya mate that we got O'Bree he is better anyway as for pinching Molloy well we will have to see if he turns out any good before we start giving any crap on that one.

At least we have that funny thing to remember Mal from ---> him and Lica at the last training this year remember haha cheeky buggers! I will miss crazy Mal speeding up and down the street at Viccy almost making accidents every time hehe!

???

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 11:03 am

MAGPIE MANIAC,remember when o'bree signed that pic for your sister who goes for the lions and he write at the bottom PS:go the pies!!!!that was sooo funny!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 11:58 am

hehe I love OBree (remember at the players review Magpiegal19) what do u guys reckon should i get number 11 on my guernsey next year? Dunno whether to get 11,2,18, or Dezzy or Roachy or maybe one of the new guys. Hmm its a big decision!!! I wonder who is gunna get number 8

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 12:19 pm

well i reckon i will get 24 or 49. f*ck it is boring with no footy.
I@n S 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2000 3:38 pm

Well i'm going to keep 26 on my jumper. Just because he's retired does not mean anything. I might get another for my other jumper though
nikki 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 6:26 am

I have got all the Collingwood signitures on my jumper, as i couldnt decide between number 36 or 23!!!!!!

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 2:00 pm

same Nikki i have got the whole 2000 teams autographs on my guernsey (cept that dude who left halfway through the year - Clarkie) and I got Eddies on it i just have to get Micky M to sign it then all will be kewl! Plus i would just about have every Pie players badge on it (christ my guernsey is getting very very heavy)!!!

I think if ya get the whole team on it ya guernsey can be worth heaps coz my Saints one is all signed too and i was told its worth like a thousand bucks or something but i would never sell my footy stuff like some dickheads do.

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2000 3:33 pm

yeah i got my 99 one signed by the whole team, but only about half this year, dunno why though seeing as i saw em all more then once. hey spidey i saw your jumper and thought f*ck that would be uncomfortable to wear, badges bloody well poking into you all the time or what?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: