Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sav the Bluebagger

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 7:15 am
Post subject: Sav the BluebaggerReply with quote

Read a report in Friday's Age (September 22) that Sav will be asked to train with Carlton to prove himslef fit enough for them to draft him in December (pre-season draft).

I'd love him to continue playing, but not with Carlscum.

Good luck Sav.
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 7:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

this is the beginning of something very ugly.
be afraid be very afraid...

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 8:24 am

oh god help poor Emma and Nikki, dunno what i would do if one of my faves went there.

Hey Piegirl#41 we will be able to go see Sav too now when we go to see Brett at pre-season training that is one kewl thing i suppose!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 9:41 am

hehe poor u Magpiera. Watch out on them trams to Optus Oval I will never forget the time i went to Bulldogs training down there a year or 2 ago and bugger me dead this drugfu@ked idiot bitch tried to go me. Almost got killed but yeah we made it to training in the end which is the main thing so all was kewl. Every time I go to Optus Oval though i swear there is trouble with the losers from down that way. Could possibly have something to do with the fact that its Carltons home ground!

???

eMmA 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 11:31 am

they can kill me or whatever they wanna bloody do cause it aint gonna stop me from going down to see SAV!!!!

Me & miss_magpie promised SAV in our letters that we gave his parents to give to him that we would support him WHEREVER he goes so we r gonna keep our promises to the guy if it kills us!!!!

BUT carlton,that would have to be the worse so just so u all know i will only support SAV not CARLSCUM!!!!!!

Is everyone still coming with us to support the great one
***********************THE ROCCA***************************???

"GO SAV"

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

[This message has been edited by eMmA (edited 23 September 2000).]

#1Buckleyfan 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 2:17 pm

Every one Collingwood gets rid of, goes to another club and becomes something great, geez you'd think after Shauble they'd keep Sav.

Good luck Sav

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 4:34 pm

ah jeez dont remind me of that Magpiera. I was standing in Elizabeth Street--->1 Magpie to about 50 Carlton wanks (on their mobiles as usual and the rest driving past in their blue Hyandais or however the hell its spelt) all givin me greasys and im just like yeah come down to Vic park anyday fools. What a day that was jesus the only good thing about it was the Players review after it if it wasnt for that we may as well have died in a hole. Funny thing is though with the Sainters we have a ball down at Optus but Collingwood Carlton that is a different story!Dunno if that Optus one was worse or the Millenium game! How good would it be to beat Carlton by a point in the Grand Final that would be the day! and then do it all again the year after hehe!

???

nikki 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 3:15 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!
Sav going to Carlton this cant be, Oh well at least he is continuing his brilliant career!!!! But at Carlton, Geez the team i absoulutly hate with a passion, I'm with Emma, I am only the black and white Sav not the blue baggers!!!!!!
But hey if it makes Sav happy I'm for it!!!!!
BUt i stress again i am only SUPPORTING sav not CARLSCUM!!!!!

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 7:19 pm

well NIKKI,
it looks like we'll be seeing opscum oval
alot more now....GOD HELP US!!!!but it will be worth it cause we will be going to see the legendary guy himself SAV ROCCA!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: