Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Club Delistings So Far!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 6:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought oborne could have been an alright player, and jacotine too if he had have got more of a run.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 9:04 am

oh my god!!!!! Craig??????? and Bobby???????? Come to one of my other teams guys!!! Magpiegal19 at least now poor Craig will get away from u hugging him every 5 minutes!

Took their time delisting some of them ones but yeah its about time now.

Thank u for that news maggiera if N E 1 finds out if these guys r doing pre-season with other clubs let us know! good luck to them players N E way!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 12:54 pm

im sure you (spidey) will be the first to find out whos going where seeing as you stalk like every single team.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 4:59 pm

hehe yeah i am no stalker but (could easily be though if i wanted) could even B a spy for all my clubs hey. hhhm anyway if i was a stalker we'd all B on the club trip right now. I think next year we will sneak along hey do u think they'd notice us chicks off footy sluts hiding amongst the luggage and Magpie_Russ we might let u and Anna Kournikova sneak along on ya little mattress too!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 10:37 am

ha! imagine if we did go, they'd have a f*ckin heart attack and say 'oh my god! THEY are here!' such amusement, though i think u would probably die if u hid in amongst the luggage, u'd have to get one of those guys in to warm u up...
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 6:45 am

I heard it through the grapevine today that Orchard has been delisted.

(if you'll excuse the mixed metaphor)

------------------
**floreat pica**

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 7:08 am

So does this make me a honorary member of the Chicks Channel!!!
Maaaaaan!!! I would like to thank my mum (sob) and my coach Martina Navratilova (sob), she is one of the nicest blokes I've ever met.
And to all my fans especially you Batgirl... ummm I mean Spidergirl thanks from the bottom... yeah! just the bottom.

PS. I'd love to bring Anna K on the end season trip but, I have enough "luggage" already.

------------------
Russ.τΏτ
........-
........*

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 8:01 am

hey where'd u hear this on Orch?
I was wondering about him because he looked so upset at the last training session when we went up and sat with him and i dont think i even saw him at the Copeland

THIS TEAMS BULLSHIT NOW THEY HAVE TURFED OUT ALL THE ONES WE LOVE I TELL U IT BETTER BE WORTH IT COLLINGWOOD BETTER FU@KEN WIN NOW!!!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:30 pm

orchy is too short. man spidey no matter what they do u get pissed and make it personal!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:47 pm

of course i am pissed off CQ dont u get uspset when your faves leave? Hhhhm i wonder what would happen if they suddenly delisted Tarks and Tazza ha!

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 2:51 pm

Spidergirl,

I'm a member of the Collingwood F.C. Archives Committee and I was at Victoria Park this morning. One of the blokes on the Archives Committee came in and just said, "Orchard's been delisted". These guys usually know what they're talking about. They seem to be "in the know". He'd obviously been talking to someone high up in the Club, but I don't know exactly who.

Anyway, that's what I've heard. You never know, it might be bullshit.

------------------
**floreat pica**

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:16 pm

ha! ???? no spidey you just shutup if they delisted tarks OF COURSE i would be spewing!! but why would they? ha! he's taken orchys spot in the midfield hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 6:35 am

Orchard could never play AFL footy unless he worked out some footy brains for the tactics that all sides used against him.

He is the EASIEST player in the league to counter: just run into your forward 50 and outmark him. While there have been smaller players than Orch, he seemed unable to avoid these situations and had no comeback.

IF (big IF) he was able to overcome this, then he could be a good player, but it happened in far too many games this year for me to believe he knows how to fix this situation. It's a pretty major flaw in his game.
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2000 4:39 pm

Hmm.

No mention of Orchard in that list. It might just have been one of those rumours that get around. I guess more will be revealed in due course.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: