Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Go Dees --->Same old sh!t from the Crows...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:23 am
Post subject: Go Dees --->Same old sh!t from the Crows...Reply with quote

London Dave how did u go at the game last night??? hhmm maybe u r sleeping now i dunno with our time and yours. Well i hope u enjoyed probably the only little taste of footy u poor poms will get till another year. N E 1 else crazy enough to stay up and watch the pretty pathetic game? Melbourne even had to purposely let Adelaide into the game just to revive it. Leoncelli's legendary goal at the end was worth staying up for but of course! Walshy getting the best player was a rip off coz Brad Green kicked more ass. No bleached hair for once at an exhibition match that fricken amazes me but of course the usual bout of streakers was funny as. Did u get on TV London Dave? hey weren't some of them players playing de-listed or was i halucintating coz i was so tired staying up to watch the fricken thing??? i thought Ormond allen and Broady (Troy B-Dees) were de-listed and a couple of others too? Well i hope next year the Pies will come over for youz and i was very disappointed not to see any Magpies gear there when there were plenty of Port Power, West Coast, Brissy, Roos and uuuhhh Caaaarlton dickheads there!
Is every1 else watching the other 1 on at another ridiculous time 2night--->Aussies and Ireland?

???

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 11:04 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Spider. It was bloody freezing. Haven't been so cold and wet for ages!!! Beers helped, but no meat pies unfortunately. Don't think we got on TV (who cares). Saw a few pies fans, and most of the wankers round us were cheering for Adelaide. Good job the Dees won. My mate (a Dees man) and I belted out Its a Grand Old flag to piss em off. Sorry bout the streak, was a bit too cold for that! Couldnt tell who played good, but it was a fun day. Can't wait for next year!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: