Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

TARKS!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 9:16 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

ummm....MAGPIE_RUSS!!!!!
i hope SAV kicks 100 goals next year just so he sticks it up you and collingwood for letting him go!!!!!!

I'd like to bloody see you do better then SAV,now that will really be when the pig flies over the MCG!!!!

Of course ANTHONY would get all emotional when he talks about SAV,thats his brother for gods sake!!!!when i went to his restaurant and someone asked him about SAV he got quite upset talking about him!!!!JESSSUS CHRISST!!!!!!!some people!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 1:22 pm

eMmA Babe!
There is nothing I would like than to see Sav stay with us. Sav has been my one of my favourites for as long as he has been with us and I remember Greame Allan standing on the steps of the Social Club talking about a kid who had kicked 19 goals in the under 19s. That was Sav. I felt like I had lost member of my family when I heard that Sav had been told to that he was nio longer required. And also putting up with the wankers who wanted him to smash everyone.
As I was saying 2 Joffa something good will come out of all this. It would be a fairy tale if Sav stay and he does kick a hundred. He would have to take a big cut in pay. It won't happen I guess. Pigs will fly b4 it does.
I've often kicked 100 goals from full forward for Collingwood but, then my mum wakes me up... "Stop dreaming it's time for work".

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2000 1:34 pm

ok well me and Emma will speak to u next September after we watch our men play off in the 2001 grand final right Emma---> Ricky and Sav r goona tie and both win Norm Smith medals next year at their new teams! hehe!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2000 3:52 pm

MAGPIE_RUSS,
i know what you mean by upset but i was torn apart and still am just like spidergirl probably is about ricky!!!!!oh...MAGPIE_RUSS,sorry if what i said was a bit harsh!!??

SPIDERGIRL,
i hope to god that if collingwood dont make the finals next season that SAV'S new team does make the grand final and win it!!!if my pie boys dont make the grand final then i hope to god my baby SAV does!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 3:22 am

eMmA,
No offence taken. I just like to see the quirky/funny side of things that's all. Below is my response to Andrew in HotRods Bulletin Board. His points for Not Keeping Sav on the list are in lowercase and my retorts in CAPITALS.
Russ.

---------------------------------------------------------------

a) sends the wrong medsdsage to the younger players
IF YOU DON'T PERFORM YOU WILL BE OUT ON YOUR AMPLE ARSE? FINE. BUT, GIVING SOMEONE A ANOTHER CHANCE IS NOT A BAD THING. SAV CAN DO THE PRESEASON WITH US. I'M SURE HE WILL BE EAGAR TO PROVE HIS WORTH AND IT MAY ALSO HAVE A POSITIVE AFFECT ON ANT. WHAT ABOUT LIBBA AT THE DOGS? HE WAS TOLD TO BUGGER OFF.
b) downgrades the authoprity of mick, a situation we don't need at Collignwood.
MICK CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES. IF THERE IS A PLAYER THAT WANT TO HAVE A "CHAT" WITH MICK ABOUT AUTHORITY I'M SURE HE'LL ACCOMMODATE HIM. IT WOULD BE MICK DECISION ANYWAY.
c) sends the wrong messages to Sav.
I DON'T THINK SO. PLAYERS NAMES ARE ALWAYS COMING UP ON THE MARKET EITHER PUT UP BY THEMSELVES OR BY THE CLUB. CAMPBELL AT RICHMOND - HAD A GREAT YEAR. JONES AT ST. KILDA HAD A PRETTY GOOD YEAR THIS YEAR AFTER NO ONE WANTED HIM.
SO THERE IS SOME MORE LOGIC. BUT, THE ONLY BIT OF LOGIC I CAN'T GET PAST IS HAVING MOLLOY AND SAV IN THE SAME SIDE. WHAT EVER WILL BE WILL BE THE FUTURE'S NOT OUR TO SEE... DORIS DAY! SHE COULD HAVE PLAYED IN THE FORWARD POCKET...

[This message has been edited by magpie_russ (edited 14 September 2000).]

eMmA 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 9:10 am

hey MAGPIE_RUSS,
i figured it out that you like to see the "funny" side of things!!!lol....although to me it wasnt that "funny" at the time!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2000 10:12 am

I've changed my mind about Doris Day (maybe only the "oldies" will remember her) playing in the forward pocket. I think it should be... wait for it... ANNA K!!!!!
What do you reckon ladies?

eMmA 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 9:12 am

please dont bring her up there already was a fight about her in the chicks channel when a GUY bought her up so lets not go down the same path with u MAGPIE_RUSS!!!!

she cant even play tennis properly,hows she suppose to play footy!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2000 2:47 pm

Yes! Yes! She's going to need some coaching. Well! After giving it more thought I figure Anna Kournikova is a long-term proposition.
And I!!! YES! I!!! am prepared to be Anna's head coach... personal masseuse, ankle & wrist strapper, etc. etc.

"Why are you so selfless magpie_russ you legend?" I hear you ask!

This I will do for... COLLINGWOOD!!! (My hand is over my heart at this moment. I should really get my hand off it eh?)

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 8:40 am

you really are looking for a bite aren't you, well anywya u're gonna get one, anna is a stuck up bitch who would have to be the biggest mole in sport
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 3:05 pm

lol at CQ!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 3:59 pm

yeah i think u should......
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2000 5:57 pm

this whole Anna debate thingy is fair enough coz like we have our players so they can have their tennis chickies ---> simple as that!

Still i agree she aint all that good a player i reckon that Dokic chick kicks her ass and her fathers a funny c^nt!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 1:34 pm

maybe the guys should get an anna forum then they can rave on and on about her all day long. and she isnt a good player, and dokics dad is a pisser, he creates interesting fiascos every now and then but i dont think hes allowed to go anymore which is a bummer!
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2000 2:11 pm

maybe he could be our recruiting manager?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: