Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Tarrant h/f or c/h/f

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
deanricho 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2000 5:18 pm
Post subject: Tarrant h/f or c/h/fReply with quote

I believe we should leave Tarrant how he is (a mobile forward with good hands) he is in the James Hird mold and is a future superstar of the game.
Bulking him up to much would be a huge mistake as it would limit his mobility. I think the likes of A Rocca, Molloy, Tuckey & Fraser should be able to cover c/h/f. Tarrant can be even better than Hird if allowed to roam.

GO PIES 2001

------------------

nikki 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 10:21 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I reckon Tuckey is a total star, with the right training and everything he could be a total star!!! Hopefully with Anthony, Tuckey, Malloy and Tarrant we can have a forward line that actually resembles a forward line!!!!!

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Jono20 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 11:01 am

Living in Sydney I haven't had a chance to check out Dale Baynes (1999 draft pick. Can anyone comment on his style or form as another up and coming tall option?

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 12:44 pm

comment on Dale Baynes well on chicks channel in one word i would say sexy but seeing this is general well in one word trust me he is a LEGEND!!! hopefully we will see the best of him next year when they give him more of an opportunity in the seniors. Does N E 1 know what happens to all them ones on the suppie list like Damien Lyon? He is such a gun too!!!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: