Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

A Collingwood BB on Big Footy!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 8:09 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't spit the dummy Magz.

Let them set it up then see what happens - maybe the non-pies won't bother entering there.

Or maybe Bluey will have a separate password for the B&W fans to enter (like the Chicks Channel, Footy sluts, etc, here).

I've been over there yesterday & today, and it's not THAT bad. There've been worse insults thrown around here amongst our fellow pie fans. Be patient and they'll gety more used to the pies on the site (we're certainly making our presence known right now, but let's try to "keep iour eyes on the ball" and stop playing the man so much).

Here endeth the lesson.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 11:00 am

Posted on that site once and have now decided it is the Fu@king gayest joke around! Won't waste any of my valuable footy net time on there!

???

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 2:51 pm

My loyality lays with mike 100 per cent

so come on stop talkin and send your 25 bucks ok

The thought of this site closing was hard to handle
cause even though we have rippers of arguments at times.
It should not be forgotten how lucky we as collingwood people
to have somewhere to go and talk and be with each other.

Without copping shit from collingwood haters....

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2000 10:58 pm

"Stop playing the man" you reckon, Broadie.

Ha!

I've just spent a few hours on BigFooty and I copped more king-hits than Rowdy. There is this totally neurotic Western Australian called "Sandie" who's been giving me merry-hell. In fact the whole site seems to be made up of totally neurotic Western Australians. Or maybe it's just that Sandie is so all-pervasive that it seems like there's a whole tribe of them.

I didn't go there looking for trouble, but I just got overwhelmed by the anti-Collingwood vibe of the place. It was just totally bigoted.

Nick's Page is definitely "home" as far as I'm concerned. BigFooty can go to hell. But I'll probably go back there now and then when I feel like a fight.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 8:08 am

To be fair to Big Footy, Magpiera did go in with guns blazing. That seems to be the nature of the board - nearly all their topics seem to include feuding, but they've got it nicely structured and know the various personailities and don't like it when someone new turns up and tries to join in.

I've had a bit of a roam around in there and I don't reckon you'll last long Alf. You could package them all into one, multiply the resultant iq by 10 and you'd still be a mile over their heads. I've noticed already that they don't get most of what you say to them and just react to obvious taunts. I reckon you'll get bored with it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that point-scoring doesn't do a lot for you.

[This message has been edited by Mike (edited 07 October 2000).]
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 12:49 pm

Actually, I've started to mellow out a bit over there and I've found one or two reasonably intelligent people. It's a relief, I must say.

Mind you, it was an adventure getting to that point. I've had one guy threaten to put me in hospital already. Fortunately he lives in W.A. (where else?)

------------------
**floreat pica**

JBJ 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 2:14 pm

Excuse my ignorance, but can somebody please tell me what the addy is for the BB at Big Footy....thanks
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 4:12 pm

I've been to web sites that never close down(tongue in cheek mike)
from bigfooty .com
to ole nufc.town
but no matter how far or how wide i roam
i still call nicks board hooooome

Well u know the rest..........

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2000 4:16 pm

Whats that i hear mags

you upsetting all them fine citizens in bigfooty.com

You horrible little collingwood trouble makin scumbag you.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 3:36 am

HEY PIEGIRL AND MAGS

Wise up ok

You gotta learn not to play there silly games
they want you both to get in there and abuse the shit out of them
and you both have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Do what the joffa is doin and i can tell ya they are spitting chips.

Go in there quietly and question there silly 'middle class posts'

Every now and then put on a post that is relevant and intersting.
and when they get abusive throw it back at them in an educated meaningful way.

Try it and i guarantee you will be feeling just like me'and the cat or should i say the magpie who just got his milk'

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 5:19 am

I don't know why u ppl r so interested in that site. First of all it seems very anti Collingwood therefore there is no relevance discussing Collingwood issues there. It seems very much like a North Melbourne, Carlton, Essendon board. Out of all those ppl who go on there i havent even heard some other teams mentioned. Secondly u cannot make a fight on there because that $£%^$^ ass bluey or whatever the fu@k his name is keeps on deleting anything Collingwood ppl say even deleted the one and only thing i said on there - "watch out board Spidergirl is here". Now what is wrong with that i wonder? No swearing (for once) not offending any1 (for once) but the little pussys shit themselves when they saw 'Spidergirl' and took it off! I don't think they have the privellage of us sharing any of our valuable footy insights with them if we all go on there we will make the page kewl as ---> and they r 2 pathetic 2 deserve that!

???

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 5:30 am

you gotta go in with a different approach spider!!

You can beat those bitches in there.

Rearange your attack and go in with a different plan ok.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 5:53 am

Well of course i can beat them but the thing is i dont think they r really worth bothering with. It's just that typical crap u get for being a Collingwood supporter which u just shrug off and there is no point arguing with cause we love our club and they love theirs. Check out the Saints site anyway they r saying something about each teams supporters--->apperantly we are urinating working class millionares or some sh!t like that!

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:16 am

In case anyone hasn't seen it yet, there was a topic on Bigfooty the other day called "Collingwood Jokes", which was started by a tosser called JUBJUB. If you read his profile you'll see that he lists his occupation as "Comedian". Anyway this topic was opened at 10.10 a.m. on the 5th of October. It was closed by Bluey at 10.39 p.m. that night.

If you look at JUBJUB's post at 9.53 p.m. on that thread, you will see a Darren Millane joke. Be warned it's as sick as ...

Anyway, Joffa and Miss Magpie know what I'm talking about.

I'm determined to harrass JUBJUB off that site. In fact I intend to wage a psychological war on the little tosser. I'm going going to make this kid so scared he'll never go near a computer again for fear of all the Collingwood supporters who are going to jump through his screen and kick the shit out of him.

I think he barracks for Geelong, but he's been posting a lot of pro-Essendon propaganda as well. He's probably a bit confused. But let's make one thing completely clear ... nobody makes jokes about Darren Millane and gets away with it.

Joffa already had a "word" with him. So go on, folks. Check out the humour of BigFooty's resident comedian and see what you think. I've already suggested to him that he should do a stand-up comedy routine at the Collingwood Social Club. I said the Darren Millane joke would go down a treat.

------------------
**floreat pica**

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:38 am

Don't worry, Mags. There's more than one way to skin a Cat.

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: