Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Bucks, Sav and Willo - More than a Game book....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 6:00 am
Post subject: Bucks, Sav and Willo - More than a Game book....Reply with quote

Yesterday i got the maddest bargain. 40 bucks down to 5, a Collingwood book written by Bucks, Sav and Willo. It has heaps of kewl footy pics in it i even found Ricky and Spider in them And all u Sav chicks would love the pics of him at the beach and on the club trip a few years back. Dunno why it was so cheap i asked the chick in the shop and she muttered something about Collingwood. Maybe it's cause Sav and Willo have left but it's still kewl to have! Does any1 else here have this book?

???

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 6:52 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

no but i sure wish i did!! where did u get it from???

nikki 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 9:27 am

I dont have that book but i have this magpies through the years with sav on the front and i got it for a bargain too 5 dollars!!!
The things ya find eh

------------------
GO THE MIGHTY PIES
SAV & ANTHONY LEGENDS FOREVER!!!
GO ROGAN, JOSH YOUR MY HERO..

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 10:08 am

I got it from some bookshop. (scary, me walking into a bookshop --->only for footy stuff of course) N E Way they had heaps we should go buy em all and sell them to the stupid ppl at the footy who would probably pay 50 bucks for them! I bet ya the club sells the book for like a hundred bucks.
Yeah Pigirl i will show ya one time, come over and see my footy shrine!
I wonder what other stuff we will find coz always at the end of the season they bring out all this old footy junk to flog off cheap but i actually reckon its all quite kewl!

???

eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2000 12:49 pm

SPIDERGIRL,whats the book called???i wanna buy it so tell me what its called......i have a collingwood book and it has ricky in it from when he was in essendon and his such a cutey--the look on his face!!!!

i got a tiny little book about anthony called "ANTHONY ROCCA" and i love it i read it like 20 times a week!!!!!...lol!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2000 11:58 am

Emma - It's called More Than a Game and its got Sav, Bucks and Willos pics on the front. MayB the club has it or something A book with Ricky in it--->huh--->
my god--->kewl wots it called!?! Yeah this one has him in Essendon. Poor Ricky there are hardly any pics of him in Pies stuff except from all them pics we took of him like papparazis!

Yep i got that Anthony one too and he signed it for me. They r mad them books. They got 1 like that on Benny Cousins that i will have to steal on my next K-Mart exhibition. They should make them on every player, how mad would that be!?!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2000 11:01 am

HEY SPIDERGIRL, I've got the book More Than a Game. I got it for nothing last year when a "Collingwood supporter " spat the dummy and gave all his memorabilla away!! Grouse Book, hey!
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 4:06 am

Well you would expect a bookshop to have lots of books Spidergirl, just like a football game has lots of footballers.

eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 1:33 pm

SPIDERGIRL,its called "Magpies 97" and it has mo9nkey going for the ball and ricky is trying to get to it first im not if its 97 or what but its 90 something but ricky looks so young and different,hes a cutey tho!!!!!

My room is staying the same,i have decided to leave all my sav stuff up cause i couldnt bare without his sweet face around my room so to all of you who have seen my room its staying the same!!!i think only MISS MAGPIE & MAGPIEGAL#19 have seen it so girls still gonna be the rocca shrine it is!!!!....lol

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 1:41 pm

yeah EMMA i don't think ive ever seen more sav stuff in my life, or anthony, when i walked in i was like woah,i'll just turn back a bit here, i thought u had some kind of rocca wallpaper there are so many pictures up.....i'll stick with my chippa and tarkyn pics, and all the motor bike stuff i have up!!
eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 1:47 pm

lol.....yeah i wish i had rocca wallpaper...hey cant you get wallpaper made i think???anyway i love my room!!!!your room is cool,i loooove that pic outta the paper pf the roccas hugging MISS MAGPIE!!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 1:53 pm

i'll scan it and send u it if u want emma!?!
eMmA 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 2:02 pm

ok MISS_MAGPIE!!!!deal done!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!!!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2000 3:10 pm

kewl as!

Sounds like my Spider wallpaper. People walk in and they r like oh my god, their eyes seriously pop out and they go hang on dont u go for Collingwood. Then they turn to the other side and it is all Ricky stuff then Collingwood then they see all the Melbourne stuff and its like huh i thought u went for Saints? then all the other teams r up there and they r like fu@k what a delusional girl who do u barrack for. Then they go what the hell is that? And i have to explain how that footy sock hanging up in a frame was sent to me by Spider. N E Way every inch is covered in pics so it looks like all these eyes r on u (trippy). Then there are all these photos with the players and stuff and my mum says that it looks too slutty but then she brings every1 through my room like it is fricken open for inspection or something and she so proudly shows every1 the photo i have with Eddie and they r like oh my god how did u meet him and i am just thinking get the fu@k outta my room if u r not a player!!!!!! The best thing is walking my tight arsed grandma through there who tells me she is gonna come in and set fire to it in the night. She full on goes sick 'my dear, my dear who are all these boys, dear, dear' haha it is sooo funny!

???

MAGPIE MANIAC 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2000 9:42 am

Hey Spidey, The book The Magpie Years - 93 - page 82. A picture of your precious Ricky trying to put pressure on Mick McGuane! I won't comment on him (Ricky O) - you'll abuse me!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: