Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AFL roumours site----->Absolutely ridiculous....

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 11:24 am
Post subject: AFL roumours site----->Absolutely ridiculous....Reply with quote

Is anyone else feeling pretty damm pissed off with the shite they r hearing on the AFL rumours site. First i hear off there that Ricky is injured again and can't even walk or train till 2002 or some crap like that, then i hear Bucks was desperate to go to Essendon to win the 2001 flag but Eddie wouldnt let him and then i hear that Tarrent wants to retire coz he hates AFL or something :mad Can i ask who's bloody idea it was to set up such a useless gossiping section like this. If something was really true it would be printed in the papers but even the papers are famous for lies they print so why has the AFL set up such a page. As if the players dont already have enough rubbish said about them!!!!!

???

JBJ 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 1:39 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidergirl, couldn't agree with you more.....I'm sick and tired of reading all those destructive rumours about my man, Bucks....
magpie_russ 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 4:48 pm

Spidey where is this site or should I say shite?

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:59 am

Magpie_Russ - this totally fu@ked up site is under www.afl.com.au and when u get there u click on that hatches, matches and dispatches section then it says rumours section and they got actual printed roumours from the papers then its got a section called your own rumours so u click on that. These r the ones that people can quite easily just go on and make up and the bastards keep them up there!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: