Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Last day of school woo hoo!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 10:36 am
Post subject: Last day of school woo hoo!Reply with quote

2day was the last day of year 12 so i just wanna say suffer to CQ coz we got off before u hehehhe!

We had the maddest day turning my locker into a brewery and every1 made me a footy slut T-shirt to wear when we were presented up on stage in front of the whole school!!!!! kick ass!
eeeww and guees what>>>a teacher kissed me ahhhhhhhhhhh!

N E way CQ while i am out enjoying the first day of some of the footy trainings starting up i will be thinking of u still sitting there at school

???

CJ 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 11:00 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Spidey, enjoy the freedom while it lasts because believe me, it doesn't last that long!

Mags, dont take this the wrong way, BUT, grow up! no-one likes school!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 11:09 am

well Mags although i think u basically stop learning anything after about year 8 u should still stay in school at least till u finish year 10 but if u have year 12 its better coz u can bludge in VCE for 2 years then when u pass u can go round to all the dickheads who thought they were smart leaving early and rub it in their faces that u finished! ****** Besides this little theory the main reason u should stay in school is coz Jezza (Sharps) always says to stay in school so yeah listen to the players coz they r kewl!!!! ******

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 11:56 am

ahhh poor Magsy but don't worry the teachers always tried that kinda shit on me thats why u gotta be 2 smart 4 them. If some1 is giving u shit at school right its usually coz they r jealous of u or wanna be mates with u so what u do is u smack the hell outta them when noone else is around but so u dont get dicked for it then after this u will probably be best mates with them! trust me!
don't worry anyway footy will be back soon so all will be kewl then!

???

eMmA 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 12:11 pm

yeah well i just bloody wish that i could leave school.....grr i hate the it,its a hole and a half!!!!

LATERZ

SAV IS SEXY-->36 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BROS ROCK MY WORLD!!!!

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 1:19 pm

EXCUSE ME MAGS!! THAT WAS CJ NOT ME!!
anyway, spidey, just remember that i got every 2nd tuesday off for the last 2 years.... unlike yourself so HAHAHA.
well im gonna be finishing on friday and trashing the school monday night (purely because they are expecting it on monday night...)
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 1:26 pm

hehe good girl CQ.
Our school was dumb enough to show us a video about year 12's drink driving today so guess the first place we drove to straight after they gave us the idea?

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 1:36 pm

yeah cq, Cj oh and what about your cuz DQ

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 1:41 pm

yeah that was meant to be 'we are trashing the school on sunday night' as if we would do it when hey r expecting it!!!
Ahh, DQ yeah good onya spidey!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 2:03 pm

yeah like our year 12's did!
your skewls dumb as to give u the whole weekend to plan something by making ya last day on monday. and fancy making it on the day Pies start training i mean dont they thing of these things

???

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2000 4:56 pm

Hey spidy was that vid from last years yr 12??????
Aslo What is this finishing on a tuesday. Last year we finished on the friday but we had the whole week to muck up not just one day.

I remeber last year, invading the staff room at lunch time and putting up teacher free zone and yr 12 students only. Also, the p day with people dressing up in pimp and prosi gear, even on a cold wintery day. ahhhh but how could I forget the thursday when half of us got kicked out for the rest of the day because he had already started all the water fight. Ahhhhhh the double packing of the staff car park on the last day which drove tem crazy, and a yr 12 chalk sing on the brick wall with most of our names on it.

Spidy, Cq and the other yr 12. Have fun ! becuase its only gonna get better with schoolies week.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2000 5:51 am

wot are u on about Magpiegal19 vid from last year???? u mean the drink driving one or something? nah they showed us this crap about year 12's who had a car accident or some shit like that coz they got drunk and went crazy so yeah it was really funny cause straight after we all piled into the cars, drove to the bottle shop and turned the locker bay into a pub hehe! Then they wouldnt let us get all our uniforms signed by everyone so they gave us this cheapo shirt to sign but yeah i said well sorry but i paid for this uniform and we trashed it with everyones writing on it. It was kinda like being at training
getting every1's autographs on it. Oh but shit the funniest bit was yet to come. In the middle of our assembly as usual style for our shit school there was a bombscare hahahah it was a classic everything had to stop and we had to all pile out to the oval but yeah i was the only one laughing all the stupid girls started balling their eyes out saying how they'd wrecked our last day blah blah blah but i actually found 2 B quite hilarious!

So theres an idea for your muck up day CQ - Bombscare!!!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2000 10:50 am

yes our school has informed us that we shall not have 'a little get together on the oval' (in other words piss up) HA! yeah right i have informed my parents that i will be back sometime tuesday. bloody teachers are being sooooooo tight its alright for the yr 12s every other to trash the school but not us! as if! and i will be getting my uniform wrecked like urs spidey..... OH HANG ON!!! thats right we only the t-shirt bit as a uniform unlike SOMEONES school!!! haha spidey we could wear whatever we liked cept the t-shirt!! (oh and jumper but yr 12 get a special 1) so spidey it was great going to school in casual everyday (well yeah yeah it still is..... but from friday it wont be!!)
anyway enough about my povo school.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 7:45 am

ahhh CQ do u really think i ever wore school uniform anyway!
Hope u r having a nice time this week waking up 7 in the morning for school meanwhile little Spidey is out till all hours of the night and sleeping in till 1 oclock everyday!!!!!!! CQ i am sure u r gonna think of something 4 your muck up day like the school has ever stopped u anyway. Why do u care about yours anyway arent the Pies starting training that day? Dont tell me u r putting school before football

thanks Doug mate! haha sounds like my school shirt all smudged and drowned in beer!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 10:38 am

well spidey sounds like u did wear it!!! as if u would get it signed if you werent WEARING it HAHA! anyway i dont get up at 7:00 i get up at 8:25 thanku!!
hey spidey r u going to uni or whateva next year???
oh yeah thanks doug!!
and spidey they said they are having a BBQ @ 7:00 AM!! (i have no idea why) anyway so were gonna get there when theyre setting up and wait till they leave the BBQ and then tax it!! HAHA no BBQ 4 U!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3   

Jump to: