Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Last day of school woo hoo!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 4:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

BBQ well CQ as if i care about a friggen BBQ i dont even eat!!!

Um uni nah bugger that i dont think i will go well not next year anyway i am gonna probably go to TAFE right coz get this - It is right next to Glenferrie Oval --->kick as ha! Hawks training everyday for me!!! my mum went sick shes like whhaaaaat u r goin there just for footy ha! hehe!

???

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2000 10:17 pm

Last Day of School...First day of the rest of your life.

Have fun while it lasts girls and boys!!!!!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 2:13 am

Still got my shirt - complete with egg stain (I never washed it for fear of losing the comments from my mates).

------------------
Broadie
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 6:15 am

lol Broadie! Did u guys have them things where they write up profiles on every1 like life ambition highlight of the year etc etc? God mine is typical!

???

Fletch 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 11:28 am

It was good at my school this year, because they let us have a water fight against the teachers, it was wicked as I went into battle with the famous "26" on my Collingwood guernsey.

The shot of the day came when I nailed a teacher from about 6ft away with a water bomb, as it turns out she went off injured and came to school today sporting a black eye. Whoops. And near the end the oval was getting muddy so it basically ended up being a battle royal wrestling match, me and another kid gave the PE teacher a closer look at the mud, serves him right for supporting bloody Nth Melb.

Another funny thing was when one of my best friends attacked the Principal with a fire extinguisher, oh boy did he get cained. haha

The best part was that all the action was caught on camera. I can't wait to get the video.

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 11:50 am

Hey, Spidergirl, I heard that if you don't get a job by the end of summer, your parents are shipping you off to military school with the Finklesteinshit kid. Son of a bitch.

My apologies to Cheech and Chong for ripping their line off.

One of your last summer's of freedom Spidergirl (and the rest of you year 12's). If I was you I would start applying for every job there is at AFL or magpie headquarters. It is the only way I can see you keeping your footy quota up, once you enter the real world!

Have fun!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 3:12 pm

haha yeah we got one of them stupid surveys to fill out and one question was 'did u ever do something that u should have gotten into trouble for?' and our answer was 'drinking southern comfort in class' haha i cant wait to see if the teachers dare to print it!
spidey 'no bbq 4 u' was as in no bbq for all the dickheads who turn up and expect to get something good, like yeah everyones gonna run and have a bbq when theyre hungover!! (but were taking it anyway!)
fletch! my principle would probably get the semi automatic out if we got her with the fire hose!! the principle b4 her was a real dickhead he bloody tried to pour a big m over my head!! seriously! what a bloody psycho!!
ohhhh party monday night spidey ill tell ya what happens!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 3:56 pm

*AHEM* Greg J - no footy next year for me...um i dont think that will ever be the case even if i was living in the gutter Footy is the one thing i would still have! Nah i will just be at Hawks training everyday after TAFE --->Schweeeet!!! CQ r u still going to the TAFE at Collingwood? Poor Collingwood players if u r jeez they will have to put up with youz stalkin round even more !!!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2000 4:24 pm

nah i have decided not to go to anything next year im gonna get a job (AHHH WORK!!) then go to tafe or uni or whateva in year 2002. that is it. so they're gonna have to put up with me stalking round in my car anyway!!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2000 12:31 pm

Nah, Spidey - nothing as organised as that.

I did have one in an American Yearbook (spent a year there, and was part of a "Graduating class").

My quote was:
"on the wings of a six-pack, will we ever learn?"

A prize for whoever guesses the song & artist.

------------------
Broadie
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 10:38 am

so that is u ha Doug hhhmm well slip on a Pies guernsey and we might consider u in our top 10 on chicks channel ok and if you give us a photo of u in just ya Pies boxers and you're feeling really lucky well then we might just start up a topic about u on our footy sluts page!

???

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 12:15 pm

Hey spidy yeah we had fill out those bloody forms last year aswell. I remeber when I was trying to think of things to write and smithy was helping me and telling me to write all the funny stuff about the mighty pies only winning 4 games that season. But anyway I never handed it in.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2000 5:00 pm

yeah we had some gay bloody song too and they werent gonna listen to the kewl music we wanted they were just gonna put the stupid songs on that all the little sucks asked for. In the end they played that U2 one but so that was fairly kewlish! Oh but i was ready to vomit when all the little idiots started hugging and crying when the song came on. Eewww 2 think ppl cry over matters that have nothing 2 do with football--->That i found very hard to understand!

???

Fletch 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 6:34 am

We had two girls from our class sing that theme song from Friends at our end of year service, I was shocked by the amout of people crying like babies.

Oh well better get back to studying.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2000 6:43 am

faaaark studying--->shite i knew i forgot something---> ta Fletch! what a site the last day is ha they all hug like lesbians (ew i made sure i only hugged the guys) dumb girls crying and hugging all over the place when bugger me dead they r gonna see each other the next day anyway at the fricken dinner thing the school has as if i'd go but.

***CQ*** u better get your ass on here and tell us all about your last day i hope u did a bombscare like i told ya!!! And CQ if i find out u cried and hugged every1 i am gonna kick your ass for it all year either that or i'll send u on a date with Sandie

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3   

Jump to: