Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Collingwood stuffs around training times!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 11:24 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

broadie
molloy was looking very fit, he's lost a fair bit of weight (nice guy too) definately hasn't gained any weight lost a lot if anything!!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 2:01 pm

Hey Broadie do NOT knock Molloy!
We have already got a bit of a cheersquad for sexy Jarrod right chicks?...oh and Mags!

???

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 2:04 pm

ahhhh and b4 i forget CQ--->I'm gonna kick your ass in the English exam 2morrow Razz and i think we should have a little bet on that

???

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 2:11 pm

too right spidergirl, he's yet ANOTHER very fine addition to our list of hunky players....and those eyes>>>to die for
u reckon we should all get his number? he told us he's getting number 7 most likely...nah actually i'll stick with pebbles number but still he is VERY sexy!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2000 4:11 pm

well i dunno bout gettin a number which player is getting my precious number 8?

if i did i would consider getting Molloy, OBree, Lica, Baynesy or Roachy but i dunno. oh or Didak if we get him!

Who's getting a new guernsey? I have like 5 or 6 Pies ones but i might get a new one and waste money again! Last time the TAB paid for it but so that was all kewl. Mags u bloody won on the horses u can buy me one!

???

Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:19 am

Wasn't knocking him Spidey - I just wanted to find out how accurcate the info a friend gave me was (he's a Brisbane supporter - formerly a Fitzroy die-hard). This same guy thought we were nuts to let go of Sav and still hopes that Brissie will have a go at him.

Glad to hear Molloy's looking well. Can't wait to see him in action for us.

BTW: how's Ant Rocca's attitude seem? I know a few people here & others I know reported that he was very dark on the club over the sacking of Sav. Is he past that now? I really hope so, because as I said over at the BF board, I think is has great potential as an on-field leader (obviously once he gains that next level of playing consistency).

------------------
Broadie
Broadie 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 2:25 am

I'm one of those in search of a new number & jumper.

Had the beloved #36 on mine (that one now hangs on the wall in the rec room).

Might actually revert to a blank jumper that I used to wear.
Thought seriosuly about #23.
Or grab a #1.

------------------
Broadie
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 6:12 am

oh yeah spidey! so how did your english exam go?? haha yes i think we will have to have a bet on it!
i reckon i will get a new jumper too, hmmm what number???
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 10:35 am

shite dont mention that stooopid exam CQ i had the most fu@ked morning then screwed up my exam but yeah then i wrote it all out again and made it kick ass so i think we will be having that bet
--->u r shoutin our next batch of goodies k!

???

mellows 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 4:44 pm

Has it ever occurred to you pathetic little children, that the club isn't telling you about the training times because they don't want you there. Why would any club want people like you, who constantly slag the club & the people who work for it. Grow up & maybe the club will have some respect for you. It is clear the club can do without you, but you can't do without the club, because then you wouldn't be able to chase after the players.

------------------
Danny

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:44 pm

Hey Mellows or Danyy or whatever ur bloody name is, how dare u call us children. Most of us here live and bread the collingwood blood through thick and thin. We go to the games week in and week out, we go to trainigs and we support the boys.

Not like u, u banwaggener.

Oh and if they really dont want us down there so why dont they have lock out trainings every training session. hey.

NICK DAVIS WILL KICK U'R ASS IN ANYDAY MATE.

------------------
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 4:34 am

ahhh but they do need us, are u too stupid to realise that without members the club would be non existant? anyway good for me i do slag off the club cos im sick of the shit they spin to us on the phone and their stuff ups piss me off. i support the club so i can go watch them at the footy but seeing as we dont win too often we have to go to training to see em as well. why should we pay the highest amount for membership and get jack shit for it?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 7:37 am

WHAT THE FU@KS THE BIG PROBLEM WITH US GOING TO TRAINING HA. THIS BULLSHIT TALK ABOUT IT HAS GONE ON LONG ENOUGH AND I AM SICK OF IT. IT IS OUR LIFE AND WE DONT HAVE TO JUSTIFY WHAT WE DO SO FFFFAAAAAAARK U JEALOUS HOES COMING ON HERE GETTING SHITTY ABOUT IT! OH AND IF I WAS THE PLAYERS I WOULD BE GETTING MIGHTY SICK OF BITCHES COMING ON HERE THINKING THEY CAN SPEAK ON BEHALF OF THEM. SPEAK FOR YOURSELVES ONLY - IF THE PLAYERS HATE US GOING DOWN THERE SO MUCH THEN THEY DONT HAVE TO TALK TO US AND WE WONT BOTHER LIKING THEM!

???

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 8:22 am

Hey you lot, why you letting this dickhead upset you?

He/she/it is just some whacko who's not even brave enough to declare which team he/she/it supports. The only reason that he/she/it is here is because he/she/it is a closet pies supporter and is jealous of your passion. Don't fall into the trap, just ignore it.
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 12:22 pm

yeah magpiera cos eddies from broady (and never lets us forget it!!) so would probably remember being yobbos like us. funny that broady is like 15mins from where i live.... yeah good 4 me if im a yobbo! its better than being a stuck up hoe who goes to the footy dressing as if they r going to a nightclub.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: