Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

for thoses who don't get to see the draft!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
azza 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:23 am
Post subject: for thoses who don't get to see the draft!!Reply with quote

I worked some mean long hard assed shift hours early this morninng and I wanted to unwind and watch this years draft ( I had it penciled on the calender for 6 F#@$!*ng weeks) and what do I get.....Gregory F@#$%&ng Peck movie!!!!! Could someone please reply to my post or post a new topic about who Collingwood got in the draft A.S.A.P. ( I'm dying here)

Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 9:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we got Alan Didak with our first Pick
Jason Cloke was our second as everyone knows under the father/son rule.
third was Ryan Lonie from the Dandenong Stingrays - any info on him be appreciated?

fourth was Guy Richards from the Eastern Ranges - once again no information on this one.

and fifth pick but fourth round selection was Shane Wakelin from the Saints - 193cm 94Kgs makes for a solid defender with height at centre half back or interchangeable at full back with Prestigiacomo.

North Canberra Kangaroos picked up Rocca
not happy Jan!!!!
I wish Sav the best but thats hard when you only want to see the Kangaroos fall on their ass

other interesting notes were Steven Sziller went to Richmond
Trent Carroll switched to West Coast from Fremantle

Martin Pike has now gone where most of his Fitzroy mates originally went in the merger - Brisbane.

Richmond picked up relation of one of the Krakeour's Andrew - hope the speed he's known for is his foot speed not what jimmy stewing in Woorooloo Prison farm for.

[This message has been edited by Newelly (edited 29 October 2000).]
Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 9:31 am

Ryan Lonie is a Left Footed backman,apparently he is a great kick and uses the ball well.He is about 187cm and 85kg.We also picked up Guy Richards a ruckman 200cm and 78kg who will take time to develop but has huge wraps.We passed with our last pick.Overall we finally got it right i hope,Didak,Lonie and Wakelin will walk straight into the side.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 11:59 am

welcome to the greatest club in the world guys!!!!!

azza 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 7:19 pm

I have found happiness. Didak : thankyou very much for being born, Clokey baby sounds like a champion , Lonie : sounds good from reports on the Collingwood website, Richards : How did he last that long great pickup and Wakelin could be a stabilising force for us. I'm relieved to see it looks like we got it right. Lets hope Peter Moore can give some good rucking advice to Guy Richards. C'mon Pies!!!!!!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 8:04 pm

Not a bad day's work. I think there might be a star or two among that lot. It's just a pity we traded so badly.

------------------
**floreat pica**

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2000 8:13 pm

They look like good pickups. No retreads apart from Wakelin. This is a draft for the future, not this year. Perhaps Judkins has finally got him poo together!
Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 3:22 am

A big welcome to the fold to all the new Collingwood players, from the Black & White army:

May your transformation from potential star to star player be a quick and well-deserved one.

Mr Waklein, we welcome you especially and hope your expereince is appreciated by our youn but talented list.

------------------
Broadie
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2000 9:42 am

was a pretty good days shopping ha!

but guys stop bloody creaming yaselves coz remember the same thing happened last year. It was Josh this Josh that oh and we have Leon too and Danny Roach blah blah blah. Sure they are FUTURE stars but until they do what Essendon did with their young ones in 93 and 00 then i wouldnt waste my breath over it.

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: