Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

If two Collingwood barrackers get together we talk about ...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 11:20 am
Post subject: If two Collingwood barrackers get together we talk about ...Reply with quote

... their club.

I am just back from reading a couple of threads on BigFooty and this topic sprang to mind. Lets complete the list.

If two Richmond fans get together they talk about their coach (or in the last five years, coming ninth).

If two Melbourne fans get together they talk about their share portfolio (or Joe's in the hope that it is going down, can not understand their antipathy towards a person who has done more to save their club than anyone in their history, not that I know their history).

If two Adeliade fans get together they talk about the superiority of their McLaren Vale shiraz over their Barossa Valley shiraz (well I think so anyway).

If two North Melbourne fans get together they talk about their man, Wayne "King" Carey.

If two Sydney attendees get together they talk about the "swell" coming from the off shore breeze (as the Olympics are finally over).

If two Carlscum supporters get together they talk about who is going to be their next president once they finally get rid of Big Jack.

If two Essendon supporters get together they talk about how much they have to kick in for this years secret player payments.

If two Geelong supporters get together they talk about how long it took them to drive up/down the highway from/to the game, and how many road works where under constuction that day, and not the day before/after.

If two Footscray supporters get together they talk about how their club used to be called Footscray (before that is was how long it took them to walk home from Western Oval).

If two Fitzroy supporters get together they curse Brisbane, curse the AFL, get drunk and go looking for Ross Oakley.

If two Hawthorn players get together they talk about how the draft killed their club (lets face it the only reason Hawthorn was a powerhouse in the 80's was because of demographics, their recruiting zone grew into the Taj Mahal of recruiting zones).

If two St Kilda supporters get together they talk about that point in 1966.

If two Eagle supporters get together they talk about the DOckers.

If two Docker supporters get together they talk about the Eagles.

If two Port barrackers get together they talk about OUR club.

If two Brisbane fans get together they talk about who they used to barrack for.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 1:10 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

....and how fu@kin spewin were they about my opinions on all 16 clubs supporters! Seems it's alright for them to crack Millaine jokes but ohhhh shite what an uproar when Spidergirl gives her harsh but honest opinion! --->big footy youz can have this little smiley up the ass (or from Sandie)!!!

???

London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2000 2:37 pm

We talk about how good we used to be, which is pretty bloody sad.
walshy1993 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:14 pm

just an inside tip, essendon supporters talk about 2000, do collingwood supporters do the same
if we get bored of talking about 2000, we like to go back to 93 or perhaps 84/85
do collingwood talk about their last 4 premierships?
which incidently expand back how many years?
wouldnt be something like 55 years would it?

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:47 pm

Walshy

Thank you for visiting.

Occasionally lost souls wander in here, I often wonder why. Why would someone would want to visit another club's site. Perhaps you can tell me.

If they're just looking to stir a bit we usually just delete them and forget about them, but I'm really interested to know why you've bothered - so I'll wait a bit and see if you answer. And then I'll delete you and forget about you.
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 5:59 pm

Mike, thanks for your answer to Walshy, was just about to send one myself but it wasn't as polite as yours...
Just delete him and good riddance.... I hope he doesn't darken our site anymore... I also see he chose to omit the year 1990
I wonder why!!!!!!

GO BUCKS......COLLINGWOOD FOREVER
mellows 

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2000 7:58 pm

What gives with this site, you express your views & because it might upset the poor little pies supporters they delete it. Shows how pathetic & insecure you are, walshy go for it, get pleasure out of thinking about 4 GF in 16 years, pies can remember their 1 in how many years.......
Well I imagine the faciscts that run this site & don't believe in freedom of speech will delete this message as well. You don't want the masses to be aware of any other views, you won't be able to dominate & control them if you do.

mike b 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 2:16 am

Let the heathens have their say. That's what footy is all about. Taking (and giving) a jab in the ribs now serves as good pre-season training for 2001.

On the subject at hand, I would have thought that the contents of this site serve as good indicators. Two Collingwood supporters talk about:

1. Whether any other player at the club likes Bucks

2. Who has got the nicest rear end (girls and, I guess, some fellas)

3. Whether we are ever going to recruit a decent player again

4. How we screwed ourselves in the last trade dealings

5. 1990

6. How Essendon has won premierships by dodging the salary cap. Ain't much skill in cheating the system, Walshy1993.
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 4:04 am

I might ask you the same question I asked Walshy, mellows: What are you doing here?

A Collingwood site for Collingwood people, I don't have to make excuses for getting rid of rabble.

If you can't stay away, you're welcome to join Rooboy, jubjub and the other cellar dwelling morons in the VPT.
joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 4:22 am

walshy
be warned ok dont push your luck ok!!

you seem to be the king smart arse idiot on big footy

You appear to be the sort of guy who thinks he knows everything about footy but when it comes to the crunch you are just poor old little jack shit.

Now i will tell you what walshy be a man and come to me at the footy when we play your pathetic bombers

you will find me at the cricketers before any collingwood game at the mcg.

and if you cant find me there you will find me behind the punt road goals.

So be a man you smart arse essendon idiot and come to me face to face with your collingwood smartarse remarks and i tell ya now mate i will punch the shit out of you ok.

so go back to your gay big footy and tell all your essendon pansies and have a cry ok.

you are obviously are very insecure moronic scumbag low idiot
i would not piss on you if you were on fire!!!

so the challenge is there mate but u are a dirty coward yellow back typical essendon scum.

you have 2 options idiot

apologise

or i will find you and give you the biggest backhander that will knock all your shit right out of your putrid head.

how dare you come on here and bag and laugh at our beloved collingwood.

YOU POOR RETARDED IDIOT

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 4:26 am

and to MELLOWS no need talkin to you idiot

im still larfin my arse off at your name MELLOWS

MELLOWS BY NAME

mellow by brain power

mellow as in piss weak!!!!!!

Fletch 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 11:17 am

Hey Walshy, you dirty flea ridden prick. What happened in the 1990 grand final?

Btw your beloved 2000 team wouldn't stand a chance against our 1990 team, imagine those overrated calendar boys up against the likes of Millane, Kelly and Banks, They'd be running scared.

Bring on Anzac day 2001!!!

/Fletch1990

walshy1993 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 12:40 pm

ok, your point is taken, i came here out of interest, i did come here with the possibility of talking football but when i saw the mindless essendon slagging i couldnt help myself
so i will leave, not that any of you care, and not that i care what you think
i will say one thing
i do remember 1990, i was only 8 at the time, but i remember it well, it was one of the worst days of my life, we were completly destroyed by a far superior team on the day, thats one of the great things about football, essendon were by far the best side for the season, but just not on the day, so collingwood congratulations on 1990, but what about from 1940-2000, 60 years for 4 premierships, not a great record for the team that is supposed to be the manchester united of the afl, or is that just in reference of the abilty of both sides to only kick a few goals each game?

joffa, if i was really worried and gutless i wouldnt have come in here using my own name, not like this mellow person who hides behind a computer, words are just words joffa, and i wont let them worry me, and if you are offended by words and turn them into violence due to your complete lack of comprehension of the english language then you are no more a man than anyone else

mike b, you claiming essendon cheated is an example of the complete lack of football knowledge shown on this website, essendon was over the salary cap in 92 and early periods of 93, this was due to the tremendous efforts of nth melbourne to try and secure mark harvey, the afl is as much to blame for this as essendon, they enable nth to get away with this because as they are doing now, the afl allowed nth to do as they please.
we did pay our price, massive fines were handed out and we lost even more valuable draft picks, so why collingwood was taking josh fraser at pick number one we had to be content with picks from 40+, so in effect the essendon football club will be paying the price for many years to come, when josh fraser is an afl legend and essendon has nothing to show from the 1999 national draft.

as for the collingwood team v the essendon team of 2000, there isnt a contest, essendon were the best team in 1990, finishing on top of the ladder, true, we were beaten in the grand final by the better team on that day, im sure that is something that happened to collingwood a number of times in the 70's
the essendon team of 2000, broke record after record, most wins at the start of a season, most wins in a season, most games in a row were the score was greater than 100, a coleman medalist, 2nd in the norwich rising star, need i go on???
the collingwood team of 1990 was great but no team ever except perhaps the hawthorn and essendon teams of the 80's was as good as the essendon team of 2000, and never will be, except maybe the essendon team of 2001

goodbye, see you all at the best football site on the net, www.bigfooty.com
cheers
walshy

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 1:42 pm

seeya idiot

what a lot of dribble

you poor unfortunate lost soul!!!!

1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990 1990

piss off dont come back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2000 9:05 pm

Walshy said the following:

"ok, your point is taken, i came here out of interest, i did come here with the possibility of talking football but when i saw the mindless essendon slagging i couldnt help myself".

I respect what you're saying Walshy, if you're still around.

It's funny, you know. The very same thing happened to me on BigFooty ...

------------------
**floreat pica**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: