Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Johnny Who?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:36 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Joel wrote:
Have to agree with that CQ. Unfortunately for Labor, Crean is a fool.

I was going to vote for labor, but when i found out about crean i voted liberal, i dont really like howard (as you probably already know!) but i like him more than crean!
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 11:41 pm

Umm. AMBROSE seems very nice to me too.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:57 am

Tess wrote:
Better get used to it Joel the next 3 years will be all anti howard!

Yeah, and I'm sure, as always, it will be the vocal minority we hear.
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 1:59 pm

Joel wrote:

Seriously, what is the alternative - Latham? There is no way known I will ever vote for a guy who couldn't even run a council, or a guy that announced a big Medicare Gold Card scheme, at we find out that it would be $750 million underfunded.

I think you will find that this was incorrect, they had it costed and it only fell short by $200 million.
stik35 Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 2:15 pm

magpie greg wrote:

Mate, those who have not run a small business cannot understand the disaster that is the Labor party.

Well, as someone who does run a small business, we have been forced to do our tax returns quarterly, instead of annually due to the GST and the BAS.
This equates to 15 tax returns a year instead of 3. (One Business, two personal)

Also have to pay tax quarterly on ALL income - even if we make a loss at the end of the year.

Land Tax has increased from $2000 3 years ago to $59000 this year.

My son will be affected by the HECS increase.

Labour (or Labor) may not be any better but Liberal have done nothing that I'm happy with.
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 3:29 pm

magpie greg wrote:
creedymagpie wrote:
Joel wrote:
I don't buy into the 'Rich stays rich, poor stays poor' BS. It's got more to do with people blaming society for their ills, or blaming society because they couldn't get into uni. It's also a common phrase for those who are to f#@$@ lazy to get off their arse to do something with their lives.?

You know whats funny i was saying the exact same thing last night. One of my apprentices always seems to think that the government has got it in for her and her family because they are not well off. Well for the fact that she is the only one in her family with a Job i would think that is the main factor. And she should be thanking the Federal Goverment for her Apprenticeship!

Mate, those who have not run a small business cannot understand the disaster that is the Labor party.

The state government is about to go on the nose big time after they waste the Kennett windfall they inherited.

Keating said he was at the levers that gave us the soft landing recession we had to have with the highest rates of unemployment and interest ever in this country.

That is the last time I ever got fooled for voting for the ALP.

Code:
I didnt want Aussies in Iraq. I dont give a stuff about the Tampa incident because it meant nothing. There are other more important issues before us.
The Libs have shown they are better able to handle them and whilst they are, why boot them out?
The Tampa meant nothing? Why was there a federal court ruling against the government. What are the more important issues low interest rates! You're talking people's lives here. Unfortuantely the Little Johnnys will always get into government in Australia because their lies suit the majority of the electorate's ignorance!
3rd degree Aries

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 5:24 pm

"Basically they are bludgers - generally speaking of course" - Shit Greg that makes sense tell me do you eat white bread with Andrew Bolt at your dinner parties- You're the load of droppings mate!

www.facebook/the hybernators
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:08 pm

3rd degree wrote:
The Tampa meant nothing? Why was there a federal court ruling against the government. What are the more important issues low interest rates! You're talking people's lives here. Unfortuantely the Little Johnnys will always get into government in Australia because their lies suit the majority of the electorate's ignorance!

I do not want to sound Racist or un caring but John Howard is the Prime Minister of the Australian people (ie people who are born here or like myself emigrated legally with Australian citizenship).

He is not the Prime Minister of Asylum Seekers! Please dont call them Refugee's as they are not, they have to processed first, im with MG they should be processed quicker, and those who are rejected should be deported.

People voted for the issues that were important to them. And the most important issue to most people was to be able to continue to be able to pay for their homes!

Would you rather have the Party in again who were a soft touch when it came to boat people? Like that "Mrs Blair" the UK have a a PM? Where asylum seekers get treated better than most unemplyed people. I have spoken to all my family and friends back in the UK and they all say that Howard is known as a very good and strong leader for sticking up for what he believes in, in the issue!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
creedymagpie Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 7:09 pm

The end is nigh Bracks!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 9:15 am

stik35 wrote:
Joel wrote:

Seriously, what is the alternative - Latham? There is no way known I will ever vote for a guy who couldn't even run a council, or a guy that announced a big Medicare Gold Card scheme, at we find out that it would be $750 million underfunded.

I think you will find that this was incorrect, they had it costed and it only fell short by $200 million.

I believe that was only one part of it. Anyhow, that's still $200 million.
Hanskies Virgo

~~DUNN~~

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2004 10:15 pm

HAL wrote:
Umm. AMBROSE seems very nice to me too.

HAL! Where does Ambrose come into anything!!!
Hmmm............ Is it just me being paranoid here but I havnt seen CQ mention Ambrose on nicks here, not on Vic Tavern anyway!
Hmmmm- I know its mentioned on her msn name!

What am I trying to say!! I Dunno maybe HAL isnt quiet as random as hes meant to be!

AMBROSE! Hey! Hmm, How have you exactly made that connection **cough* HAL **cough**

Dont take life too seriously.....Its not forever
Hanskies» Created by Mum & Dad » Powered by Food And Water ltd. Est 1984.
HANSKIES© 1984-2006. All Rights Reserved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5   

Jump to: