Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ok everyone--->start complaining

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 3:53 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

oh and by the way cock arse i have enough money for memberships, for all the memberships i want in the world in fact and i have never even worked before but believe me i got the money its actually a matter of whether it is logical to spend this amount or not.

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 4:19 pm

Big Poppa said:

"i was simply directing my anger to the people who continuosley blow their money at the pub or on the punt,they're the first people to complain."

I hope you weren't referring to me in that comment. Just for the record, in case you were, I'm a strict tee-totaller. And I very rarely bet. And when I bet it's only $1 or $2. I certainly don't "blow my money". I'm half-Scottish, for God's sake.

The most extravagant expense that I've got in my life is, in fact, my Collingwood membership. At 2001 prices, a Legends membership would represent almost 6 per-cent of my income. That's not a bloody expense, mate. That's a frigging tithe!!!

Who the FLICKing hell do Collingwood think they are? What is it about these arrogant organisations that makes mugs like me hand over 6 per-cent of their income. In the Middle Ages it was the Church that exploited the people. These days it's the friggin' football clubs. And Collingwood is the WORST offender.

And don't give me that crap about "It's your choice (racka racka racka) ..."

Football allegiance, once it's established, is an addiction, a disease, a non-negotiable on-going burden. There's no bloody choice. You're at the mercy of these bastards ... for ever ...

And don't they know it ... stuff them!!!

------------------
**floreat pica**

[This message has been edited by AlfAndrews (edited 06 November 2000).]

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 4:40 pm

well didnt Mags fix up the clubs memebership situation today lol by going down there and writing on the wall not to buy membership hahahha! onya Magsy boy---> Gyro will be down there with her sponge rubbing it off. all them Gyros hahaha!

???

the prez 

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2000 6:06 pm

I reckon the games have gone upto 18 from 16 to avoid the scam where you use your season ticket after it's expired to get in to the ground for nothin.I wonder if it would work with an 11 gamer.Anyone tried it with an 11?I spose all clubs prices are about the same mark milking their supporters for their hard earned.What do you all think about a money back guarantee if we finish bottom 4 again?Or maybe a rebate at least?Still it's a saving of about $50 on the gate and you don't have to queue up for half an hour.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2000 7:05 pm

BIG POPPA PUMP.

Yeh i was complaining and i have every bloody right to complain
and you or no one else has any right to tell me not to complain.

You have not been here for long so let me tell you a few things about some of us great magpie supporters on this board.

We unlike many other proclaimed collingwood people go to every game.

Belting after belting humiliation after humiliation we get abused we get spat upon,yet we still go,

In several games this year the heavens have opened from above with rain and hail and yet we have stayed,yet we still go.

And you want to know why cause we love collingwood we go interstate,we have even been to country grounds to follow collingwood in the VFL, you still wanna know why?

cause we love collingwood.

I no longer live in that great collingwood fairy land ok
this team is not great it has been pathetic it has been heart wrenching to watch this club week after week struggle to climb out of the gutter.

So i guess i get pissed off at those who tell other collingwood people to get behind this club.

i will allways support collingwood i will allways love collingwood but that does not mean i have to bow to everything
this club does is that understood,let me explain it this way..

go to your front lawn find a bit of dog crap stand there for whatever time you like ok and tell that dog crap on the front lawn how great it is.....and you know what that dog crap will believe it is great.

This club and some of its supporters have been in fairy land far too long i think its now time to tell this club what we the real black and white hearted people think

and if that hurts you or anyone else well so be it.

P.S the memberships are too expensive it is pricing some people out of the game and that my friend is a crying shame

so please next time kinda get to know what you are saying and who you are saying it to.

and welcome aboard mate
from
joffa

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 5:05 am

Guys i know its hard to pay all this off and despite all this whinging we will probably all still buy memberships like fools as we do every year but to make it a bit easier take some Spidey advice from me ok.

What ya gotta do right is save up aaaaaaaaalll year and i mean all year, everyday in fact. U get a dollar --> chuck it away in the draw for membership. U gotta save and save and save everyday all year. Well thats what i do anyway. Like u still spend a bit but as u spend u make sure u still have a few bucks left over to put away for membership. Youz get me? so just put all ya change, all your 5 buck notes or whatever in a draw then by the time membership comes around u go to your draw add up all ya change and bingo u will have enough for membership!

Thats what i've done all year saved and saved and saved any money i wasnt gonna spend on other shit and now i got a nice 800 bucks just waiting to be blown on memebrships! u see and i dont even work so surely all you dole bludgers, druggoes, hookers, pimps, gamblers whatever the hell u are can do this too ???

Maybe Collingwood should start up bank accounts for us to put money in all year to go towards paying off our memberships coz they r gonna need to with these pricecs i think. People cant just pull a couple a hundred outta their arses anymore when the club says to.

???

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 12:36 pm

Fair Dinkum! This is becoming a joke!
Firstly to ALFY old son;
Once again I was not aiming my comments at anyone on this bloody page,I was just simply stating how i felt.
if you feel guilty for some reason well that's your problem.
I couldn't give 2 hoots if your a tee-totaller,half scottish,japanese,siamese or whatever.
The point is we are in the year 2000 and we have to expect it.
Everything else is going up,just grin and bare it.
If you don't wan't to by a membership, don't it's your call.

And as for u Mr JOFFA 2001
You definetly have all your facts wrong,wrong,wrong!
Don't give me all this crap about being spat on ,rained on,shat on.
You have no idea son.
I've been going to the footy for 16 years.
As a twelve year old I would journey everyweek on my own to EVERY Collingwood game.
Coming from the southern suburbs and surrounded by saints supporters,I would jump on the train,tram,bus to see my beloved team play.
I've been abused at Windy Hill
Hit over the head with an umbrella at the western oval.
Hit by an egg at Kardinia Park.
Nearly died of pnemonia(?)at princess park
And for the last 8 years gone to Sydney and latley adelaide just to get my fix of the Black and White.
No i don't go to training or go to ever practice match because i run a business.
But you would be hard pressed to find someone more black & White than me.
As for being in Fairyland,there is nothing wrong with having high expectations for your side.
Hell it dosn't take much to turn your clubs fortunes around,take a alook at melbourne.
Yes we have been under achievers and don't i know it,hearing it constantly from my mates,reps and customers.
But i Shrug it off and think about the joy 1990 brought me and knowing someday i will feel it again.
So don't whinge think about the saints,dogs,dees,cats,tigers supporters who haven't shared the feeling we have and support
the bloody club!
BIG POPPA PUMP has spoken!!!

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 3:47 pm

hey poppa pump

you called it

you wear it!!!

Alf is a gentleman im proud as punch to call Alf a collingwood
buddy.In future do your self a favor listen to Alf as i do 99.9
per cent of the time he is spot on,i have great respect for Alf
for its Alf and mike and a few others that have kept me coming back to this wonderful site.

This is not a competition to see who loves collingwood the most
thats for little children.

grow up a little bit mate im sure you are a real nice guy
next time do what i do,if something on here upsets you and it will from time to time walk away from your computer for 5 mins
try and understand what that person is trying to say,dont type anything in anger it will be misunderstood ok and if i have misunderstood you i apologise
joffa

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 09, 2000 4:44 pm

Is that all you've done Big Poppa Pump?????

Oh u nearly got pneumonia at the footy ha? Well guess what i have heaps of times and nearly died!!! Sat in the rain at St.Kilda Vs West Coast at Waverley a few years back with howling wind and pelting rain while all 10 people who attended the gmae scurried up in the stands but not me i sat there. Then again i caught fricken pneumonia sitting down the front row of the G screaming my heart out for my hero Spider drenched from the non stop rain and mud we had that day in the last State Of Origin played here. We were so soaking that we said we would come in our bathers next time! Then i almost got it again after sitting through one of the Pies friday night games at the g in season 99 Magpiegal19 and Magpie Maniac u were there remember we all had the flu with blocked ears, headaches, sneezing our brains out and were almost dead but we still went to the footy that freezing night and sat there drenched in the pouring rain to watch our boys!

and if thats not enough the following year for pre-season i attended every single Ansett Cup game played at Waverley Park and nearly died again from the opposite to pneumonia this time -heat exhaustion. Thats what happens when u go to five games one night after another all week by the fifth day i was sitting at Waverley watching the Dees and chucking my guts up after spending the whole day at Vic Park in the sun watching the Pies play West Coast in the prac match in 35 degree heat! so big poppa bet ya havent done that

Oh big deal u went to the games by yourself when u were 12. Well try goin to all the Saints games week after week byyourself to Colonial stadium on the train watch them get thrashed to buggery again then head home around 11:30 midnight by yourself (keep in mind that this is a young teenage blonde chick getting more than her fare share of unwanted attention from the drunken creeps travelling at this time of night on this 1 hour train ride home)

Aww u got abused by opposition supporters try nearly getting stabbed with needles by druggoes on the trams while going to Bulldogs training, or better still try changing your Pies guernsey and slipping on your Saints one on the train on the way over from the MCG to the Colonial match that same night in peak footy crowd and see the abuse and stares u get then for having more than one team!

Still think you've done everything at the footy mate u never even went to training when u were young and waited for 5 hours in the heat for your heros to come out and sign your stuff and get your photo taken with them? I could go on aaaaaaaaaaaallll night and mate i am younger than u.

???

Big poppa pump 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 9:31 am

Some of us have to work for a living,not feed off our parents young spidey.
If it was that easy i would also become a football groupie and hang off as many players as possible not giving them any space and pretending their my best mates.
But alas young spidey you will find out it becomes tougher when you finally hit puberty and you have to go out alone in that big mean world.
Good luck Kid enjoy it know,it won't last forever.

joffa#2001 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 9:51 am

oh poppa pump

my dear friend you will learn the hard way

let it rip spidez!!!!

You dont drown by falling in the water,you drown by staying there.
Edwin Louis Cole

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2000 1:25 pm

feeding off my parents am i ? Gee funny that. I mean i bought all 4 memberships this year with my own money, bought my own Copeland ticket, own clothes, bought my own grand final ticket, own everything. Oh yeah must be feeding off my parents ha u fu@king twit!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5   

Jump to: