Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

guernsey numbers...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the prez 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2000 5:46 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Eddie great to hear from u and I know it's been said b4 but hell,welcome to the board.great to hear from the real PREZ.We look forward to hearing some official news for a change instead of the usual rumours we like to play with.Well getting back to the numbers,theres no way Bucks will change numbers.He has MADE the number 5 special.As for my tips:
Chippa no.2 in the tradition of another pintsized rover in Francis.
Neon no.10 after another explosive midfielder in Willo.
Johnson no.8.
Josh no.26 to follow in the tradition of Rowdy.
Didakos no.4.
Rupe to come down to 29.
Molloy to stick with 7.
Going on Eddie's tip,Pebbles will get no.1.

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2000 4:27 am

Hey you are right about leon davis this guy has to play midfield
he's too good to be in the pocket not enough room in the pocket for a clas player like this one.I remember a very early ansett cup match this year at waverly against freo and leon played midfield and killed them.
Hang on to your seats folks cause this guy can play footy im tipping big things for leon this year.
CMON NEON LEON YOU CAN DO IT!!!

ps. when i say he needs room i mean leon is pacy and very classy he needs room to pounce on the ball when he does he's uncatchable
if the foward line becomes crowded while he's in the pocket he tends to overun himself sounds kinda weird but you know what i mean.
And another ps. if leon isnt amongst the top 3 players at the end of season 2001 i will bare my arse for all and sundry to witness on top of MCG light tower #2 and that is a bet!!!!

[This message has been edited by joffa#brutus (edited 10 December 2000).]

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2000 9:24 am

yeh thats a good one Chippa should get #2 he is a bit like little Scooter Francis!

Stuff it anyway why change the numbers? Bloody shits me i remember last pre-season we were at training and everyone signed our stuff with different numbers saying they had changed them.

well even thougth 13's bad luck i think if Brodie takes it like he had on at training hes gonna star in it!

???

the prez 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2000 6:55 pm

hey joffa,will Brutus drop his pants along with ya and show everyone his chopper.Tell us which game this will be and we'll sell it out.We'll spread the word there'll be 100,000 at the G.We'll charge em extra to see u and Brutus drop your pants and get butt nakked.

GO WOODS

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2000 5:51 am

umm brutus might feel kinda inadequate butt naked
next to BIG joffa .

And dont forget the little bastard carries an axe.....OUCH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3   

Jump to: