Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Members Christmas Party!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2000 4:21 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah i reckon needle park!! %$^£$%^&%% there are that many needles there its not funny, even in the grandstands. what the f*cks that collingwood? are they gonna be 'removed' b4 this 'family day' or will they be removed in someones foot or something????
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2000 6:37 am

ah shut up Mags why dont u go fricken pick em up its our club! Anyway CQ theyre probably all your needles! haha or that cucko man across the road! Its not the needles so much that shit me with goin round this bloody place its the b@stards that go past you giving u that look. Bring a gun CQ! lol to the family day!

???

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2000 4:46 pm

my arse they're mine!! they r way more likely to be ur's spidey u bloody druggie!
'the bastards going round the place giving u that look' SPIDEY, THAT LOOK is a look which you percieve to be something different because you are probably paranoid and stoned. or maybe on hallucinogens or something......
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:16 pm

i know lol i always get 'That Look' of them fu@kin drug ***t ****s! grrrrhhh sick of it from now on Spidey is gonna kill anyone whos eye goes near mine!!!!!!

???

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2000 7:57 pm

I'm sure those needles must be the ones that they use to give performance enhancing drugs to the players. That's why we've got such a great team. They're all on steroids or something. That's why we win so many games and premierships.

Don't worry, you won't catch AIDS or anything if you step on one. You'll just grow hair all over the palms of your hands and start swinging from trees. You'll look as ugly as sin ... but shit ... you'll be a really grouse footballer!!!

------------------
**floreat pica**

[This message has been edited by AlfAndrews (edited 08 December 2000).]

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2000 6:15 pm

yes Piegirl will bring the VB's lol like at training!!!!!

ah yes the last training i remember and they called us the barmy army anyway that last one wasnt all it was cracked up to be! Thursdays better be good!

???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 10 December 2000).]

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2000 5:57 am

Can someone please tell me about thursday afternoon,i did have a membership for season 2000 i have not yet renewed for season 2001
but i will 'go pies' what happens to me on thursday do i show this years membership still,or if not how much do i pay to get in.

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2000 6:44 pm

is bing crosby playin for the pies thuck i hope not!!he's dead
cause piegirl is now signing off as 'binger'
who is 'binger'

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2000 6:38 am

yes exactly bReTtY bOy after all who else would Piegirl be goin on about in summer!
Still Ponts kicks arse for me!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: