Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chad Rintoul delisted.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Seth 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:23 am
Post subject: Chad Rintoul delisted.Reply with quote

I see Rintoul has been delisted from the Eagles. Definately worth a look. Would anyone agree?? Interesting to note to that have played the exact amount of games BUT Rintoul started 4 years later. Surely that must indicate something. I just hope that if they pick Lynch next week then it doesn't come back and bite them on the arse which if history is anything it will. LYNCH will be another Walker.
Rintoul is 2 years younger as well so they will get more out of him but I think he will come with a price tag attached. Oh decisions, decisions. I know who I'd pick and I am sure that on this board a lot will disagree.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 7:13 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

i think Chaddy boy is ours!

???

DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 3:02 pm

Logic says Rintoul.......I say Rintoul.........lets hope Collingwood says Rintoul.........

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 4:16 pm

and u know wot logic also = --->Collingwood going against it!

???

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2000 4:24 am

How come every one gets excited when they hear of a delisting
i mean if he was that bloody good why has he been delisted?

The days of collingwood being the dumping ground for everybodys rubbish wanting to make a quick dollar are long gone people.
and i say thank bloody goodness!!!!

Seth 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2000 5:01 am

Joffa I agree with you but we have to pick up somebody. Do we go with a 'could be' player or someone else who is and has been reliable in the last few years. Do we also go with someone who is only going to give 2 years at best (Lynch is 2Cool which is just a quick fix or someone else who can give us a little longer maybe four years or so. Unfortunately there isn't too much on offer at this draft so I just hope they don't waste their pick/s.
All I've read on Lynch is 'he could be' or 'if only' and everyone is praying he doesn't get injured. Look if they do pick him and he stars for us injury free then great but haven't we done this all before over the years. Rintoul is injury free and is obvioulsy not happy with the Eagles, don't blame him really. As I did say earlier though if he is attching a large price tag on himself then perhaps he should be overlooked because I don't think he is deserving of such yet in his career.
We'll have to see.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:04 am

the delisted ones r not neccessarily shite coz quite often they just want to return home or move to Victoria (Footyland) or sometimes they ask for too much and can't fit in the cap etc etc. There is still a lot of shite left on lists. Anyway Spidey says pick up Heaters or Browny!!!!!!

???

ed healey 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:25 am

In the WA paper it states that rintoul is hopeful the eagles will draft him back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: