Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Sorry Spidey

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rhain 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2000 3:04 pm
Post subject: Sorry SpideyReply with quote

Sorry I have been mean to you in a lot of my posts.
We may disagree on some things, but we go for the same footy team so thats not too bad. I might be coming on Thursday night so I don't want you to see me as a little pest and bash the shit outta me . I am only 13 and I have heard you are strong and tough and nobody wants to be on your bad side. Anyway I can't delete what I have written in the past and if you don't want to forgive me I can't really do much. Anyway I hope you accept my apology. I didn't mean to totally piss you off the way I did.
sorry

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2000 3:28 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

well it takes a man to apologise i guess.

Look i dont have a problem with ppl having different opinions but u gotta watch how u say them and if its something u dont know much about then u shouldnt comment like that especially to someone u dont know very well.

Take some Spidergirl advice kid -> Don't say sh!t on the internet that u can't face up to face to face with someone!
I'm sure your good mate Mags will tell u this after his recent scare lol!

catch,
Spidey!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 4:55 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

yep and in 7 years when ~Future Pie~ is on the Collingwood list we r gettin married!

???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: