Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

please update me

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
moooooooo 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2000 8:32 pm
Post subject: please update meReply with quote

ok. i got lambasted with my previous post because you guys thought i was posting to get hits to my site. well, my site is f*cking boring and useless to you guys so if that's what you thought well then good on yaz. i honestly have not heard until crackers said on friday morning on abc radio that the pies were moving away from vic park.

excuse me for not being here every breathing minute. it was NOT an attempt to get hits.
f*ck that.
i barrack for collingwood.
i have done for years.
my name is the same as the number 30 guernsey brownlow medalist we had way back...

so please....can someone update me with this olypic park shite i heard today (now yesterday)
that's all i ask....
thank you
peter

[This message has been edited by moooooooo (edited 16 December 2000).]
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 3:46 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey peter and welcome mate
Peter Moore was a legend.
And it looks as though the pies are set to go to olympic park
i guess they are doing this because sadly vicky park has just become too small.Im sure the other main reason will be that very soon collingwood's social club will be situated in the new stand yet to be built at the MCG, so it makes sense i guess to have a modern training venue within a bulls roar of our new social club.
I know and appreciate that we have to move with the times but i just feel pretty sad that vicky park is no longer a part of collingwood.

Seth 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 8:54 am

Yes it is time to move on guys and girls. I live in Berwick so it is hard to get to Vicky Park. I would much rather a venue near the 'G'. Vic Park will always be there and the best thing that you have already said Joffa is the memories of the place. I can remember going there as a kid and standing in the outer and watching 'BT' kick 10 goals one day the crowd were just fanatical but aren't we all, we barrack for Collingwood.
moooooooo 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 9:05 am

thanks guys. are they going to build a social club there or is there a building they will be moving into ?
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 9:07 am

well it is sad but i suppose it has to be done. Mags and i have been down to all the other grounds and were blown away by several of them having their own swimming pool complexes and fitness centres. Anyone been to Windy Hill? Very impressive. Vic Park is not the only dying ground though Moorabbin is very similar and Arden Street. It would be a shame to cut Vic Park off altogether i think the club should do something to keep its roots lol! and i hope we dont end up like Melbourne relocating to the G because the G is everyones home we need our own home!

???

joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 3:57 pm

SETH.....BERWICK!!

You middle class liberal voting yuppie
dont make a wrong turn and head into cranny will you mate!!!!
joff......umm joke....LOL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: