Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

is nicks bb closing down??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2001 8:02 pm
Post subject: is nicks bb closing down??Reply with quote

ok, i may have missed it in a previous topic, but is Nicks BB still closing down?
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2001 6:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Mags is right SS11, we're going to be around for a while yet.

The issues that brought it to a head still exist, but we're going to try to work through them.

We're working on borrowed shoe-strings and that is having an effect. You may have noticed that the site has been less reliable than we're used to over the past few weeks and that relates to lack of money. The silver lining is that we are learning to become super-efficient and once we get everything sorted out and reliable once again it will be a very tight operation.

We have a couple of fund-raising schemes under development. We haven't forgotten about footy tipping and, Alf, your idea is still a starter - missed Christmas, but couldn't avoid that. Money isn't our only problem, time is also an issue and I haven't been able to devote the necessary time required to turn the ideas into reality. I'm still confident that we can get the new features up and running in plenty of time for the new season.

For those of you who haven't subscribed, don't forget Magpie Mail . It's the one way we have at the moment of getting some money in and giving value in return. I've had lots of email address changes to process for the bulletin board this summer. Address changes are a thing of the past with Magpie Mail , one address for as long as you like - read the FAQ (apologies for the ad.).
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2001 5:51 am

[b]Come on people you gotta get your magpie mail its only 25 bucks(its too easy)because of mike having problems with this site just recently,i have experienced what its like to be a cyber transient and believe you me i was sweating like all shit(i was homeless)the only company i had was the likes of bub bub and bee in bigfooty and believe you me that is scary!!so come on ok pay the man the money if we do our part and the site goes down well so be it,but if you all sit back and do nothing to help,and mike cannot financially run it anymore, i will curse you all with 200 fat bearded russian nymphomaniacs !!not a pretty visual.[b]

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2001 6:28 am

If i get one more blasted e-mail address im gonna blow my farken computer up. It is simple make ppl pay for login codes that way we stop the wankers comin on and u guys get ya cash!

COLLINGWOOD: TIME TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: