Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

whos on the right track

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
eMmA 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 1:29 pm
Post subject: whos on the right trackReply with quote

collingwoods youth program or st.kildas attempt to buy a premiership???

LATERZ

------------------
SAV&ANTHONY R SEXY-->36/23 UNTIL FOREVER-->ROCCA BOYZ ROCK MY WORLD!!!

magpie24 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 2:37 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope its us,but time will tell.Lets just say we get 5 or 6 very good players out of this lot we have got.I cant see us keeping all of them for to long with the money they will be offered over the years.EG Arron Hamill.

GO PIES
NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 5:24 pm

St Kilda has the right plan.
Collingwood doesn't have a bloody clue what there doing. There just hoping that God will take pity on them and let them be succesfull again. But it won't happen untill will actually TRY to recruit. Try is the key ****ing word here. If we tried, we would have Gehrig and Hamill and Lawrence and B.Voss like st kilda does! But no! We got Craig Steinford! What the **** are we thinking?!?!
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2001 5:36 pm

at the start i thought Saints were gonna blitz it but now i have seen through the hype and after being down to their training have seen that they have picked up nothing but wrecked hacks bar Hamill....but GO SPIDER!!! lol

COLLINGWOOD: TIE TO LIVE UP TO THE NAME

Seth 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 6:40 am

Nick it is actually Carl Steinford and I recall him giving Bucks a bath when we played them last year. Not a bad player at all. Over the unshaw years we did the exact same thing. Tried to recruit to fill holes in our team and neglected the long term future of the club which we are paying for now but alas, some of these kids are going to be great players and hopefully the long term goals of the club have been drummed into them and they all stick together. Maybe not this year but but in the near future we might see a team the likes of a Kanagroos side that has stuck together and eventually tasted success. Be patient boys and girls. If you think St. Kilda has the right idea well mark my words I'll bet my left testicle that in a couple of years time they will have salary cap problems or breaches. It is very easy for a new committee to walk into a club and splash a lot of money around to solve their diffiencies. How the hell do you think they are going to pay for players like Hamill, Gehrig, Lawrence, Voss (who isn't no way near as good as his brother)and then have to pay Burke, Harvey, Everitt and maybe some others, yeah right. I don't think that we have done all that bad actually. And I don't think MM is that dumb to continue with players whom he doesn't see will contribute to Collingwood's long term plan. Anyway through good or bad times and I've seen them both I will always be there.
The Pies will rise again!!

------------------
Go Pies!!
joffa#brutus 

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 7:06 am

SHITE SETH I DONT WANT YOUR LEFT TESTICLE,and nick i have noticed of late you are not really supporting the pies,c'mon mate you are a fantastic pie supporter and i know we are soo feeling bad about whats happened in the past couple of years.But come on nick get behind collingwood in there attempt to become a power again.I can promise you we wont be SHITE forever,and what satisfaction people like yourself nick will get in knowing that you were there in the bad times just supporting and loving our great collingwood.I know you are a great lover of the collingwood football club nick and its so important that in bad times we all stick together and support our beloved collingwood,if its one thing that shits the footy world its a collingwood supporter just lovin collingwood even when they are down it thucken shites them to death.So please nick im asking you nicely please stop bagging your pies and our pies,i want to hear some of that good old optimism nick.The day will come when the great magpie army throughout the world will rise as one in the singing of good old collingwood for ever.UNTIL THAT DAY NICK WE HAVE TO BE UNITED AND STAND AS ONE.
please dont take this the wrong way,we have been mates for a while now.
from
joffa

------------------
Shite,Shite, Bloody Shite!! Here Comes Collingwood To Kick Your Arse Forever Black And White!!...SHITE...

NICK THE PIE MAN 

Nick's BB veteran

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2001 2:06 pm

Hey Joffa,
I admit i did cross the line, i got carried away. I apoligise for that now. It was just one of those times where i was frustrated. My heart will be black and white till I die. Im not some bandwagon Richmond fan. And the pies will be on top some day soon and we can tell the world to get rooted!
Thanks for putting it so nicely too Joffa!
GO PIES!!!

------------------
"Good 'Ol Collingwood Forever"
Seth 

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 5:13 am

Joffa you are the ultimate magpie supporter and I am modelling myself on you. I am so much in agreeance with your way of thinking. I will be there in the good and the bad times and one thing I hate is supporters who only go to matches when we're winning or wait to see how we start before buying a membership. This is not a true supporter in my eyes. Yes I hope to keep my left testi. How true it is though, you will always hear Collingwood supporters whether in good or bad times but take for example a Richmond supporter who only comes out of the woodwork when they are winning. God I love Collingwood so much and I think my fellow collegues at work whether Collingwood or not truly admire my passion for the pies. I don't think I am over the top in fact I am very realistic about our chances but I will be there week in week out. Oh hurry up Feb 16 before I burst into tears.

------------------
Go Pies!!
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2001 5:53 am

yeah seth youre right about those bloody woodwork supporters, though i guess a lot of em got a bit wrecked when we won the first 5 and did jack after that. though to get back to the topic i think collingwood is on the right track, although that particular track is a bloody long one and essendon for example are a lot further up it because they have had some sort of similar policy thing for ages. well %$^£$%^&%%! we cant get worse then that pathetic year of 99, and remember st kilda havent even played yet! all their d1ckhead supporters seem to think (actually this is a real quote off one of them) 'we have the flag in the bag' they must be dreaming, they have forgotten about the wooden spoon they acquired less than 6 months ago.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: