Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Children to be adopted into home of a Child Molester

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littlejimm 

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:10 pm
Post subject: Children to be adopted into home of a Child MolesterReply with quote

Just nine days after her brithday on December 8th, 1999, young Christie Crowton and her 2 brothers, Jonathon and Patrick, were taken from their home and parents by the state of Michigan. Misrepresented and/or false allegations were placed upon the parent's actions and/or welfare which would inevitably lead to them losing their beloved children for what seemed forever. To this day David & Hege Crowton long for the right to if only hold them, and fight for the reunion of their family.
Soon, the children are to be placed in the foster care of a family whose son is a CONVICTED CHILD MOLESTER. According to court records, this person pleaded no contest and was sentenced to probation for criminal sexual conduct (second degree) for what he did to a little 5 year old girl who was visiting the home. This scares the Crowtons for the safety of their children, especially young Christie, who is about the same age as the girl this person previously harrassed.
This foster family is now within days or hours of being able to adopt these children! For more information or to find out how you can help stop this criminal act please visit:
http://www.davidschildren.com
Newelly Aries

newelly

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:48 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope this is not the new form of chain letter similiar to such ones as the goat herder Ahfahk Etdahl, the legless and armless land-mine victim from the mudeating province of Bangladesh. If so they've wrought a whole new level of tastelessness.
Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:38 pm

Just another spam-generating yank whose grasp of world geography is such that it has no idea that the most of the world is outside the good ol' USA.
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:09 am

Newelly wrote:
I hope this is not the new form of chain letter similiar to such ones as the goat herder Ahfahk Etdahl, the legless and armless land-mine victim from the mudeating province of Bangladesh. If so they've wrought a whole new level of tastelessness.

Newy,
Have you tried eating their mud? I've had worse......

dyso
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: