Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Which Players Played Best Yesterday @ MCG ...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MagpieBoy 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 6:43 am
Post subject: Which Players Played Best Yesterday @ MCG ...Reply with quote

SHANE O'BREE #11

Well, its been 2 week Shane O'bree has been a good player for collingwood .. does anyone agree? after Leigh Matthews (Brisbane Lions) Coach called him a "Trader" he has pick up his ball game heaps and his proven him wrong. He will be a player to watch in the next coming years .. I hope he destorys "BRISBANE LIONS"

RYAN LONIE #37

Well, what can i say? ummz at 18 years old playing in the back line and kicks 2 Goals? A back men is meant to stay in the backline? hehe i reckon they should use ryan in the midfield and put someone else there .. but the question is who is going to take his place in the back line? He is another player to watch in the up coming years .. i speakin to a collingwood supporter outside the ground today and he told he just told he was a late withdrawl to replace James Clement #8 against the hawks but he prove his place in the senior side.. WELL DONE LONIE!!

Shane Warklin #14

Well, Wakelin Played a good game yesterday only kept Matthew "Pretty Boy" Llyod to only 2 kick and 2 handballs inside i think that was a GREAT effort by shane .. i think he is the best fullback in 4 years .. ohh presti is running next team and so is richo i have to admit .. but Warkline kept Matthew Richardson Quiet Last and he kept Pretty Boy on 2 kicks and 2 hands .. and Llyod just only kicked a lucky goal .. i reckon if wasnt there someone else would kick it ... ]

Finally

Chris Tarrent #20

Last week i think he had 1.5 million in his head ? who would agree wif that? i think mick malthouse had talk 2 him bout last week Proformance and he produce a better game by kickin 5 goals and none in the last qtr ONLY because he had 2 players on him in the last qtr .. GREAT EFFORT TAZ!!

REMEMBER: WE ARE THE BLACK AND WHITE ARMY AND WE SAY GO PIES!!!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:23 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Magpie Boy!

Yes, I would have to agree with you that Lonie is a STAR!!!
And as for TARRANT ... well, what can we say?????????????

ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT!! He's exciting to watch and proved to us all that he's well worth $1.5 Million....GO CHRISSY BABY!!!!!!!

Well, next are the BLUE BOYS!!!! I'm pretty confident about that game!!!!

Elvira....WOMEN OF THE DARKNESS............

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:44 am

TOP POST MAGPIE BOY

RYAN

TARKS...SENSATIONAL

JOSH

WAKES

BUCKS

TARRANT

LICA

and it was good reading your post magpie boy i really enjoyed it!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 7:56 am

And before i get lynched i forgot OBREE !!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

afisher Sagittarius

Collingwood on the Great Wall near Simatai

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 10:11 am

Obree was great, and yep Wakelin (under rated pickup) was also instrumental in quelling the bombers attack. I also thought that Licca was under rated despite a couple of turnovers , he took some tellling contested marks. Tarrant was great but needed to run the game out to top the others.
By the way good to see ya back joff (before the 48 hour self suspension finished), you obviously took my advise to "stuff em" yelled from the AFL section of the Southern stand.

magpie24 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 11:04 am

Yes Joff, Tarks was SENSATIONAL and going that display we should beat Carlscum comfortably.
GO PIES

[This message has been edited by magpie24 (edited 26 April 2001).]
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 1:58 pm

Tarks played a gun of a game. It's a good idea having him up further upfield where he has more of a run, on ya tarks!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: