Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Chris Tarrant

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MBaaaah 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:41 am
Post subject: Chris TarrantReply with quote

Does anybody agree that Chrissy Tarrant is acting slightly cocky by pushing for the payrise he recently got - which makes him the second highest player at Collingwood after BuX? Personally, whilst I can see he could be a great talent, he is a way off it yet and I think players like Burnsy and Tarkyn who go in hard week in, week out, are more deserving of being in such an elite wage bracket.

Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:45 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Nothing against Burns or Lockyer but Tarrant is more talented than those two, works very very hard for a forward and can win a match on his own boot, he is very deserving to be paid second highest in the club.

magpie24 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 8:45 am

You must be very very bored.............NO I DON'T AGREE.....

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 9:16 am

I agree you must be bored...its a nice day go for a walk !!

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.'YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE'
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

MBaaaah 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:24 am

Who must be bored? You have to be joking! I am merely posting my opinion on an issue in the middle of a break from uni homework - isn't that the idea of this bull board? Christ, I send my third message here ever and am accused of being that bored to have done it - yet the same people post there opinions here daily, multiple times and are treated with repect. How rude.

slaNgman69 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:25 am

Talented forwards don't come around too often as exemplified by our deficancy in kicking big scores on a regular basis in recent years. Fraser and Tarrant are the two players that Malthouse will be building his team around for the future hence their new contracts. I'm glad that they have given the money to Tarrant instead of Mal Michael. Special talent should always be adequately renumerated.

SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 11:48 am

my goodness....

why doesnt tarrant deserve it? cos of his number of games?
he plays like he has 150 under his belt anyway, i dont see a problem....and he certainly isnt soft at the ball like Lloyd

plus how much would it hurt to see him kicking arse at another club? I think the ANZAC game justified his pay...

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 12:32 pm

Like u said taz could be anything, and i would rather that anything be at collingwood.
the thing is that he's on about 1.5 mil for 4 years (inc this one) dont you think the longer you leave it the more the price will flock up??? in 4 years the salary cap will be heaps higher and a lot of players will be on about 450 or whateva tazzas on.

tarkyn is a farkin gun as well as taz but usually whoever gets the goals gets the credit, not who sets up the goals, but anyway.

and speaking of burnsy, will he be back this week or what???

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: