Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

F U K U TICKETMASTER......

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 1:07 pm
Post subject: F U K U TICKETMASTER......Reply with quote

grrrh as usual Ticketmaster have tried to scam all they can out of Collingwood doing so well and having to provide for a reserved ticket match.

Today i go up to the dude in Ticketmaster with 2 Adult member cards right and the bastard wants 40 bucks and wont give me one concession and one child one because they r adult cards... bloody $£%^$^ wouldnt even accept any Spidey bribes either

so i yelled then went to the one in Myer City and then the hoe over there tries to jib me 40 bucks for one ticket when im a ****ing "social club member" although i doubt that offers u anything more than a number these days. GRHHHHHHH anyway in the end i scammed some tickets for under 20 bucks but hell they r in the shittest possy right up the top i think its better just to go stand in the bays down the bottom level like i did grand final day.

My point of all this rambling is WOT THE HELL DOES A BLOODY MEMBERSHIP OFFER U THESE DAYS???

Dantheman 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 1:44 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was wondering the same thing last week, but basically what you paid for seats is actually cheap these days (compared to with no membership). That's the benefit of membership for blockbusters.
(Plus you get all the other smaller matches as well.)

But yeah, ticketmaster are absolute rip-offs.

MagpieMark 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 3:14 pm

Yeah exactly Spidergirl

I booked my seat using ticketmaster and was taken aback when i was told that i'd have to pay more than i expected. I'm from Queensland and have a country membership but I thought I got five free home games.

Go you Maggies!

Magpie Mark

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 4:41 pm

I saw you in the city at myer spider girl with one of your girlfriends around 1.00pm on Wednesday. I asked the lady for Ponsford stand but they aint selling those yet so im rocking up on the day and choosing my seat..........

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 4:55 pm

yeh JLC i got me other membership so i can prob try get down in the Ponny too but i dunno coz i booked seats for me and Jamie but we're up in the shit southern i think.

ah yes lol u saw me and my "girlfriend" eh lol where exactly were we anyway? ah we will be at Viccy 2mor too i think who else is goin to trainin???

[This message has been edited by Spidergirl (edited 03 May 2001).]

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 6:22 am

ticketmaster is the biggest farkin rip off out! isnt it like $6.50 booking fee or something?? i wouldnt know the exact amount cos i dont buy shithouse tickets from them, and dont think i can go this week anyway. this is the bloody afl's fault i tell you!! while all u's who are going sit up in the shithouse XYZ seats and probably get the shit 'restricted viewing' well %$^£$%^&%% u need f*ckin hawk eyes to even see whats going on about 300m below on the ground, everyone will notice that as per usual there will be heaps of EMPTY seats on level 2 and in that gay afl member bit as well!

Greg J Aquarius

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 9:18 am

Screw Ticketmaster, I'm just turning up on the day. See you at the Cricketer's before 12, and head off to the ground just after 12. See ya there JLC!

Greg J
Fradam Virgo

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 10:45 am

Well it cost me $19.05 just for a seat at SticketMaster, let alone scaning my membership card and taking a game off that. Just as well its a good seat. This morning there were still cheap (if you call $12 cheap for somewhere to sit)reserved seats avaiable in M1 and M3 for those cheer squad keen people. Next year i'm just gonna buy a season ticket with reserved seating for every game, this is just too much stuffing around.

Fradam Wrote This
SS11 Capricorn

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 6:24 pm

what a great story spspysochick

how can he call himself a fan if he left at quarter time? pfft, supporters like him shouldnt go anyway

we will be louder than ever this sunday

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: