Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

The Passion of Christ!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Prototype Virgo

Paint my face with a good-for-nothin smile.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2004 12:06 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm waiting for it to come out for rent, before seeing it, was it any good?

https://www.facebook.com/davehardingphotography
https://www.facebook.com/Davage
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:39 pm

Tess I read your post with interest and without wanting to inflame passions or start a row because that is not what im about, I feel a need to ask how you can reconcile being born again with being gay.
Please dont take my question as a personal attack as it isnt, but I also am a born again believer and know that the scriptures are against this lifestyle. Sincerly......Nuxta

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:37 pm

ha il never be a born again believer, lucky i wasnt brainwashed when my mum used to make us go when we were little.
michael Aries

moo

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 10:45 pm

Proto : i liked it Smile

from a christian viewpoint, it was very moving for me.. when i was little, i heard the story every easter at mass (i was raised a catholic, but left catholisism for born-againess Very Happy) and it was the same old story.. it never told you of the pain that he would have suffered, or the torture his mother and friends would have gone through watching him suffer. The story never told of the long walk he had to go thru bearing the cross, all thru the city after being tortured..

Seeing the movie opened my eyes to the reality of what Jesus actually went through, and it left me speechless. It didn't change my beliefs at all, just showed me what really did happen..

Although after a while, I became desensitsed to the blood, it just began to look too overdone..
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2004 1:06 pm

sorry but i dont even think 'god' is real, so i wouldnt be rushing off to see it. religion is a load of shyte, and has caused more harm than good anyway!
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:13 pm

Nuxta I am disapointed in your judgemental attitude toward me.
Tess, if you had read my post properly you would have realised it was written as a question and not a judgement statement.
A few points Jesus made about judging others.

"He who is without sin, cast the first stone!!!" -Remember that one?- Yes Tess I remember that scripture well and do you remember the rest of it when the Lord told her to go away and sin no more?

"We are all born sinners. " -You obviously believe your sin's are lesser than mine. [i}I fail to see how anything I wrote even remotely infered that I believe my sin is any less than yours.[/i} I know that sin is sin.

Your stereo typical attitude is why less and less people hear the word.[/quote] Its not stereotypical attitudes that keep people away its <SNIP>[/i][/u]

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2004 3:54 pm

Give it a break nuxta. Your views, are your views, and not everybody holds the same views. So don't come on here chastising someone because that is the way they are.

Topic closed.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: