Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

ABC in trouble for Lesbian story

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:08 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey hey Alfie you are talking to me. Thank you so much for letting me be something again after you told me I was nothing and that you would never speak to me again. You said never Alfie, does that mean you are not a man of your word. Never means never you know.

And Alfie i never knew you are an anti-semite. Musy be a bit disconserting for anyone on the bord of Jewish background. Racism is so terribly ugly.

And by the way why would you want to say Jesus wrote some nice homilies about forgiveness and love when you yourself called Him a liar. Why would a liar even write beautiful homilies? Why would a liar as you have called Him write anything nice?

Eunos 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:05 pm

OMG! Yes folks, it's the worst of the worst.
A "born again"!

Poor bugger.
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:18 pm

nuxta wrote:
Yes society has definately moved on, with abortion at its highest rate ever, youth suicide sky rocketing, sexual assault, violent crime and theft all on the up, and all since this 2000 year old document was turned away from by the so called educated masses. Well thank......um...."whoever" (since without the bible there is no God) that we have our education to save us.

Nuxta - I'm not sure how you can prove that. Considering records in regards to crime, youth suicide etc didn't even exist until modern times (ie within the last 50-100 years).
Eunos 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 8:54 pm

Sorry Tess. I doubt that you have the fervor of our friend nuxta though.
I don't find a problem with religion, as long as those religions don't try and force their beliefs upon the wider population. I notice that nuxta has posted that "without the bible, there is no god". Thats an interesting concept that I'm sure Muslims, Jews, Buddhists and a variety of other minor zealots would argue.
How do you reconcile yourself with a religion that allows it's members to hate so vehemently Tess?
Birdy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 9:18 pm

Eunos wrote:
How do you reconcile yourself with a religion that allows it's members to hate so vehemently Tess?

I'm sure you must know of people who do things you don't approve of. If so, do you hate them?
Eunos 

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:12 pm

Birdy wrote:
Eunos wrote:

I'm sure you must know of people who do things you don't approve of. If so, do you hate them?

I don't hate anyone. Just not in my nature.
If someone does something I don't approve of, but does not directly affect me, I just ignore it and get on with life.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 10:26 pm

Joel wrote:
Nuxta - I'm not sure how you can prove that. Considering records in regards to crime, youth suicide etc didn't even exist until modern times (ie within the last 50-100 years).

Joel, have you not learnt anything in the VPT? Nuxta's word is proof enough. Proof via the aggregated anecdote.
Dr Alf Andrews Pisces

Fitzroy Victoria Bowling Club

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 7:02 am

nuxta wrote:
Hey hey Alfie you are talking to me. Thank you so much for letting me be something again after you told me I was nothing and that you would never speak to me again. You said never Alfie, does that mean you are not a man of your word. Never means never you know.

My promise never to communicate with you was a non-core promise.
Of course I'm a liar ... I can live with that. The main thing is that I'm true to myself ... or at least I try to be. If I happen to tell porkies to you, that's neither here nor there.

When I said you were "nothing" I was merely exaggerating. Exaggeration is lying in moderation.

nuxta wrote:

And Alfie i never knew you are an anti-semite. Musy be a bit disconserting for anyone on the bord of Jewish background. Racism is so terribly ugly.

If any Jew finds my comments offensive, that would be their problem, not mine. Not that it should cause them too much concern. I'm not advocating sending them to the gas chambers or anything.

Yeah. Racism is pretty ugly. So is bulldozing other people's homes. So is money lending. There's a lot of ugly things in this world. And Judeism is one of the ugliest.

nuxta wrote:

And by the way why would you want to say Jesus wrote some nice homilies about forgiveness and love when you yourself called Him a liar. Why would a liar even write beautiful homilies? Why would a liar as you have called Him write anything nice?

Did I call Jesus a liar? Where did I say that?

I called St.Paul a Jew. And I expressed my opinion that he was not a genuine Christian. I think you've got me confused with someone else.
Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:33 pm

Tess wrote:
Hey Craig you can include me in that "born again" world. I have around 12 years on Nuxta in my second life though.

Time in christianity doesnt make the differance but time with christ does Tess.

Dr Alf Andrews wrote:
Did I call Jesus a liar? Where did I say that?

You call Him Jesus the man but He called Himself the Son of God. He said you should only worship God then He excepted worship for Himself, thus claiming to be God. By calling Him just a man you are calling Him a liar.

Eunos wrote: How do you reconcile yourself with a religion that allows it's members to hate so vehemently Tess?
Eunos, biblical christianity never ever advocates hate in any form other than to hate what is evil, which is the devil and his works. Biblical christianity is about redemption, forgiveness, obedience, justice, truth and above all placing God first. I think you may be mistaken in thinking that I hate Tess, but you would be very wrong. I dont agree with the homosexual lifestyle as I believe it is contrary to scripture, BUT rest assured I dont hate Tess and in fact I pray for Tess regularly. My religion forbids the hatred of another person who is created in the likeness of God.

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 9:36 pm

Tess wrote:
Yeah and I have a few whisper those magical words..... "oh my god" into my ear!

Dont understand Tess, was that meant for the oh my god post?

Pa Marmo 

Side by Side

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 4:26 pm

Hey Tess thats not praying.............LoL
Dark Beanie Gemini

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:24 pm

OMG...this thread is still going!!!
LeonMcS Virgo

Only one says Buckley on command...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 11:49 pm

From the Chaser
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 11:11 pm

LeonMcS wrote:
From the Chaser

Hahaha! thats a fkn pisser!!!
Northern Pie 

We are watching!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:56 am

Alright, Alright I admit it, I use moisturiser....

Cheers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7   

Jump to: