Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Hej Goten Tag or Gday from Europe!!!!!!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MAGNESIUM- PIE Cancer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2004 11:31 pm
Post subject: Hej Goten Tag or Gday from Europe!!!!!!Reply with quote

Godag hej from københaven denmark,

Well its finally a relive that I am now at Belægingen Contiki Hostel in Hvidøvre fro now I can do some serious travelling and quality sight seeing.
Before I had to check out of Bellaj Hostel by 9:30am therefore thats why it was such a short email it took me around 25 minutes to get to the contiki hostel. Thanks to some studying of the maps the night before this morning I caught the bus into Central station then a train to Hvidøvre then a 10 minute walk but there arer city buses right out side on the main road Vestre Kvartergade.
Yesterday I used my trusty Københaven Card ( free unlimtied use of public transpoirt and discounts of attractions and tours for 2 days) to good use. I embarked on a Københaven canal cruise which took in the whole canal system in Københaven and which was brilliant to see all of the city on the water. So similar to the main rhine cruise in frankfurt but goes through tighter canals and much lower bridges which one of them I had to watch my head.
The crusie took around 3 hours and afterwards I just walked the streets of Københaven and had a pizza roll filled with some smoked herrings plus a drink Tuborg (another københaven beer same company as Carlberg) all for a bargan 15 kr which works around 5 aust dollars. As you would think the crowds flocked to the stall and they did.
I havent been able to download and transfer the suddenly accumlated and accumulaing phots of my digital camera becase each computer ive been emailing from doesnt have the capablitys. Oh well my try Stockholm or i might ask my tour manger later today.
We have a 5pm information session which will be interesting and tonite I think we are dropping into one of the local seafood resturants near by as we are close to the coast 2kms i thinks its in a marina.
For now I gotta go and cheack out the hostel and let some one else use the computer for there emails.
This is fantastic I really fell like a real traveller now and which this the first step of my amazing voage through scandinavia, russia and ireland.
For now Farvel
P.s I ve given Queen Mark Donaldson and King Fredrick your regards

I WISH YOU WERE ALL HERE!
BTW GO THE MAGPIES ARE THEY STILL ON TRACK TO MAKE THE FINALS

EMAIL ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS SO I CAN EMAIL YOU AND SEND PHOTOS:

timania_au@yahoo.com

Avendersen from you best buddy MAGNESIUM PIE

bokka Cancer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2004 10:22 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I was in Copo last year, beautiful city. I like the various weird towers like the gold double corkscrew one. The only other country in the world where the natives say "Gooday".
Oh yeah and the sign on the lift at the main station says "I fart".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: