Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Are They Serious??

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Legsy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:20 am
Post subject: Are They Serious??Reply with quote

I have just read the paper and seen the interchange for the game against Melbourne. Dimma, Lane and Mckee.
This is a joke right? There playing at fooling Melbourne into thinking that if we name these retards then Melbourne will take us lightly. Dimmatina is one of the worst footballers going around. God, 9 other teams can't be wrong. Lane was pathetic against the Swans and didn't deserve to hold his place, and Mckee has to be the worst ruckman in the league. Everytime he is in the centre, we get smashed at the stop plays, and the opposition get a run on. They take him out and bring in josh or anthony, and we start getting back in the game. He will go down as being involved in one of the worst trades in history, up there with the Danihers/Neville Fields trade, and the Teasdale/Pitura trade. Not only did we give away a good midfielder for this dud (Clinton King), we added in our No.3 draft choice for No.7 and wasted it on Danny Roach. Like Roach will ever play Seniors again. We could have had Leigh Brown, Matt Pavlich, Brad Green or any number of good kids. How does ben kinnear, Alan Didak, Heath Scotland, Rhys Shaw, and a few of the others miss out on senior selection when Dimma, Lane and Mckee get games. Do these 3 have photo's of Malthouse and a goat?
These 3 should be shown the door, and play the kids with real talent. We will lose Kinnear and Scotland and others if they don't start getting a shot.
Get Serious Pies!!!

ed healey 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 8:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Ye of little fairth!!!
The best qtrs of footy this year have been when McKee sits on the pine bench for proving he is useless,and ANT is thrown into the ruck.
When McKee goes to willi the balance on the bench is no good and thus we lose.
Lane is one of many similar types that we have and if MM gives him another run well and good,they all deserve a chance to show they are worth keeping or are trade bait.
MM will give all a run this year before evaluating who will stay and who can wear another jumper next year.
We are going to lose the ruck anyway ,so the more crumbers the better.
gopies

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:21 am

LEGSY

SO YOU KNOW BETTER THAN MALTHOUSE AND THE MATCH COMMITTEE DO YOU ????

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:43 am

All i have to say is that Didak should definately be getting a game. At the end of the day Didak is an out and out WINNER. I know the club wants to being him along slowly but sometimes you have to issue players with challenges. Didak i believe is up to the challenge.

Betheras should definately be given a full game in the Midfield tomorrow. Rupert is a gun who has been given limited opportunities this year. At least him one full game to show his undoubted endurance and skills.

McKee can be useful as he gives Rogan the opportunity to play up forward. I admit McKee can be frustrating but we cannot blame every loss on McKee. McKee needs more time and the patience of supporters to try and help develop his ruck craft.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 9:47 am

sorry legsy, dimma was doing well in the reserves, so he got promoted. that's the way it works.
and if i recall, i don't remember dimma making a mistake last week.

and how quickly we've forgotten just how well dimma played against the bulldogs!

Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:16 am

A few things:

- note how many of the games McKee's played this year and we've won vs not played and we lost

- I'm more stunned at Adkins' omission. He was dynamite last week

- And equally stunned that Lane is playing again - he has shown zilch this year and is in obvious need of a fitness-developing burst with Willie.

Broadie
Legsy 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 10:57 am

Joffa, Don't get me wrong, I think MM and the match committee are going along resonably well, but you were at the game last week (I assume) and saw Lane play. Dimma did nothing, and in nearly every game I've watched Mckee play, he has been ordinary. Don't forget that he was 1st in the bulldogs game, and we weren't travelling that flash, he injured his shoulder, goes off, Josh and Anthony take over in the ruck, and we kill them.
I don't think that blind faith is the way to go, and although one might argue that my critisism may not have been all that constructive, my opinion is none-the-less valid. I would love to see chipper back, when fit, Chad playing and Scotland, Kinnear and even Tuckey getting a run. I don't see us going forward with Lane, Dimmatina and McKee as regular players.

the prez 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 1:25 pm

I reckon the biggest disappointment has to be the omission of Scotland.Considering we've lost arguably the best midfielder in the comp. we needed to at least replace him with another midfielder and Scoots' form with Willi has been pretty solid all year and I'd love to know what their thinking is with him.Are they doing a Nick Davis with him or he's not in their plans for the future.Leaves me thinking they're going with a defensive setu[ tomorrow.Possibly Lane or Roop to replace Bucks in the engine room.

GO WOODS

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 3:51 pm

I wanted to see Adkins back, even if he didn't play a whole game last week. He played brilliantly. How'd he go today?

Insert Creative signature <HERE>
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 6:49 pm

Adkins is a GUN!

Insert Creative signature <HERE>
Black_White 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 2:57 pm

Legsy, oh please post again before every match with your thoughts on any underperforming Collingwood players. All 3 of the ones you mentioned this week must have snuck in here and read your post as they all played well today.
You are our new motivator! Stick with it.

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

DaicosForever 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 3:07 pm

Here here....McKee and Dimma had very good games. Lane was servicable. I wonder if they did read this post.??
I dont doubt when BuCks,Steinfort,Rintoul,Burns,Adkins, get fit some of these guys will make way for them.Its a pity cos some of them did very well. McKee is a great foil for Rogan, he is needed in the team....

Louis

MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 2:27 am

I thought all three guys did great. McKee did well all around the ground, Dimma was fab on that guy who won the Brownlow and Lane fought hard.

The whole team were fantastic yesterday with emphasis on TEAM! The team work and the way they backed each other up was awesome!

GO PIES!

Marg

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 3:11 am

Too right im a great lover of dimma i reckon the guy is fantastic he might not never win a brownlow but i tell ya this the guy will never stop trying and its good to see a man play footy as our dimma doesn't shave his legs or dye his hair bleach blonde like a well known wanker for the melbourne football club.

All the best dimma great game yesterday mate you simply kicked ass.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: