Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Melbourne Forum - Teeny Bopper Central

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 9:43 am
Post subject: Melbourne Forum - Teeny Bopper CentralReply with quote

Go have a look at the official MFC forum at www.demons.com.au/ it seems all they talk about is haircuts, best looking players etc!!

Insert Creative signature <HERE>
AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 10:32 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty lame stuff. I don't usually post on opposition boards but I couldn't resist this time. I wonder if my post will be approved. The trouble with that type of board is that you have to wait until it's been approved for it to appear.

**floreat pica**

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 10:52 am

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol ...
funny stuff!!!

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA AND EVA
junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 11:28 am

the official demons forum is crap. a better one is demonology: http://melbournedemons.rivals.net/
it's interesting to see who the melbourne fans think will line up on tarrant.

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 12:13 pm

I enjoyed my visit there so much so i had to tell them what i think of the melbourne football club.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!
http://www.mp3.com/joffa

Mike Scorpio

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 12:18 pm

That's a Sportsview site!

When did that happen?

Sportsview now have Collingwood, Carlton, Hawthorn, Western Bulldogs and Melbourne - that's more than half of the Victorian clubs (counting the roos as interstate).

junkboy75 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 2:59 pm

joffa mate, you're like Woody Woodpecker....ever the instigator!! hehe. it's good fun though

yeah mike, the guys who run the "from the outer" site have also commented on the identical nature of the sportsview sites. I wish they would at least use different templates for each team, rather than the same one but with different colours.

BTW, a word of advice to anyone who's thinking about downloading the C'wood mobile phone logo from the sportsview site - DON'T!!! spare yourself a $5.50 mistake. I was most disappointed with that one...grrrr

"everyone's a winner hot pies"
Black_White 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2001 7:51 pm

Mike,
Sportsview have had the demons on their books for 3 months+, more money for ED!!!!! LOL

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 2:47 am

WELL BACK MINE IN NOT GETTING ON I WENT THROUGH EM LIKE THE PROVERBIAL EPSOM SALTS there only demon shit so who cares.

WE MARCH WITH PRIDE,WE MARCH WITH LOVE,WHEN IT COMES TO OUR COLLINGWOOD WE FOREVER MARCH ! we will never forget our great number #42...GO YOU BLOODY PIES yeaaah LETS KICK ASS.lets kill the bloody bastards !!

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 5:44 am

Bloody hell. How often do they update that site? I posted a couple of days ago and my topic still isn't there. They must be so completely overwhelmed by posts from Pie fans that they've closed down. The most recent posts there are from 3 days ago. I suppose they've all pissed off to Mt.Buller for the weekend.

**floreat pica**

Black_White 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 7:04 am

The moderator of all sportsviews forums, Kate, reads this board as well, so don't get to personal in your comments.
Having said that, yeah I think she's p/o'd for the weekend!

-Craig

The Phoenix Is Arising

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 11:51 am

Demonology is sooo pathetic i put sh!t in one of my messages (written like that) and they wouldnt post it coz it was bad language.

Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2001 11:53 am

and theyve also got this topic "The Collingwood Site" and think were pathetic (look whoz talkin)

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2001 1:44 am

Dont worry about melbourne supporters guys they are all shit and full of self importance...hell just have a look at the scum they follow, no one in there right mind would be a demon supporter in any case the silly wankers will be at the snow this weekend and remember dont spit on a melbourne supporter....it's a waste!!

Hey give some one a tweed jacket a bottle of cheap piss a purple nose with red veins and what do you have....an inbred melbourne supporter no one else would shagg the stupid bastards.

Kate 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 6:18 am

Heeeey! As a matter of fact, I DID go to Mt Buller over the weekend!! (but it was my first time ever, and I didn't have to pay, so don't judge me too harshly.... there were CERTAINLY no tartan rugs or Range Rovers involved!) I read your posts on the Melbourne site and to tell the truth I was cacking myself (thanks for that Alfreda Andrews!) BUT, I do have to run the Melbourne forum just like I run the Collingwood forum- with as much respect for their supporters and regular posters as usual- I'm sorry I couldn't post your messages!

But as a Collingwood girl, I would like to apologise for the lateness of the moderation this week- I didn't have access to a computer, and I was HOPING somebody else would be able to check them for me, but apparently not, so as usual, I look like the slack one.....

Kate

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: