Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Essendon players out of contact

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2001 3:02 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

You dont want Everitt. You need to assess the character of the player as well as his football ability before recruiting them to the club.

I would not recruit Hamill as Hamill is all about money.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 5:53 am

Collingwood must go for a good ruckman before anything else. Sure we have Josh, and McKee, but at the moment Josh isn't going to dominate rucking and McKee only plays a couple of good games a year.

But, I'd love to see a play like Solomon down at Collingwood...we will wait and see I suppose.

JDF
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 6:00 am

id love to have Solomon here

the great number 17
@shLicuria 

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2001 6:51 am

thanx everyone, god, timagpie, did u like having that go @ me??? i mean, i'm sorry i SPOKE!
wat do u mean look @ the playa other than their looks!? i said ONE thing! and THEN i said how good he would be blah blah blah! everyone else reakons Soloman would be great @ cwood, so

neway....... (breath in, breath out hahhaha)

I think he'd really fit in well, and other than being good mates with tarrant, looks as though he'll get on with the players, therefor wouldn't have much trouble with fitting into our game plan.
PLUS he has heaps of experience etc etc etc

Who does everyone think will go in the drafts??? and i don't mean just the obvious ones, as in easy ones, but ones that play well, but might be drafted for us to get a goody??

who's safe who's skating on the thin ice??

Luv da 1 da only DA ONE WHO LUVS THE KICKING ARSE, THE GUY WIT 31 TOUCHES AAAGGGAAIIIINNNNNN!!!!! da @sh Licuria

The room service guy 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 8:03 am

How good was Solomon yesterday against Port? He beat some quality opponents and is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TOUGH! He's a real old-fashioned, tough footballer, with good skills and a good football brain. He would be a near-champion at anywhere but Essendon, and is so versatile, can play anywhere. If he played with his mate Tazza, it could well inspire them both to become top notch players even sooner, i.e. next year.
He's real leadership material, and for all the skilfull young players they have, i reckon Solomon is preferable as he has a real presence which would be more noticeable if he didn't play for Essendon.
Wellman played one of his best games eva yesterday as well, but if he goes anywhere, i reckon it'll be the Crows.

THE RUP IS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:48 pm

Solomon is exactly what we require in our team. He is very courageous and never take a backward step. He will fit in perfectly with Rintoul and Molloy. We need to build a team which intimidates the opposition.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: