Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

RICHMOND dirty rotten bandwagon pieces of shit !!

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page 1, 2  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 8:09 am
Post subject: RICHMOND dirty rotten bandwagon pieces of shit !!Reply with quote

Nothing will give me the greatest of pleasure than to watch collingwood bury these dirty vile vomit eating gutter crawling richmond scumbag morons.

I hate the bastards with a passion they can all rot in hell for all i care.
They only support when they win...WHAT A JOKE

BANDWAGONERS....BANDWAGONERS

They carry on as though they know everything about football but the poor bastards know jack shit.

INBRED PATHETIC IDIOTS
Come on magpies we have to show the football world just exactly what pretenders these bastards are.

Stuopid pathetic yellow and black crap rubbish.

COME ON EVERY ONE FIRE UP !!!!

PACK THE PONSFORD END ON FRIDAY NIGHT AND STICK IT UP THESE STUPID RICHMOND RETARD PRICKS!!!

GO MAGPIES KILL EM.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

B&W Phantom 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 8:41 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo Joffa i am still after you for the photos of the banner that you took at the Brissy game. If you could please E- mail us at northernarmy@aol.com, with the info about how we can get a copy of these treasured photos.

And i agree mate, Richmond are a bunch of woosies and i hope we kick the crap out of them Friday.

GOOOOO PIES!!!!!!

Elvira Pisces

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 9:11 am

I couldn't have put it better myself Joffa!!

Come on Pies "LETS SHOW THESE BOGAN, PISS POT,PATHETIC LOOSER INBREEDS HOW TO REALLY PLAY FOOTBALL"

Lets knock'em off their pedestal and bring them back to earth, back to reality. BITCMOMD IS WEAK, APPLY SOME PRESSURE AND WATCH THOSE FRUSTRATED HOBOES CRUMBLE.......

GO YOU MIGHTY MAGPIES, KICK SOME BITCHMOND ASS!!!!!!

ELVIRA........

[This message has been edited by Elvira (edited 30 July 2001).]
Kristin5 Taurus

Fiery Redhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 9:22 am

I'd love to beat them like Hawthorn beat Carlton yesterday - a goal after the siren!!! How good would it be: Chrissy Tarrant marks as the siren is sounding, goes back on an acute angle, lines it up, kicks, it heads straight towards the behind posts, then curves back just as the Richmond supporters are all mouthing off at Tarrant, and sails thru for a goal!!! That would be sweeeeet.....

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 11:34 am

GOOOOO PIEESSSSSSSS!!!!

JDF
JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 12:58 pm

They have been bandwagon supporters in the past but the Richmond supporters are just as loyal as the Collingwood supporters. That Grog Squad is more passionate than half the Collingwood supporters. Not many of our supporters would chant if we are ten goals down. Those guys are cheering right till the final siren. I take my beanie off to those guys as thats what footy is about. Sure they get told off by security etc etc but thats all part of the game. They dish it out and they take it. So i wouldnt be calling Richmond supporters bandwagon. Every club has a bandwagon element.

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:23 pm

Too true, most of my relatives are richmond supporters and they haven't missed a game in years... doesn't mean i like them though!

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 1:54 pm

JLC - It's all in good fun.

JDF
the prez 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:04 pm

What would be more enjoyable.Taz kicking a goal after the siren to win or Richardson missing the winner after the siren.Oh I can't decide.The opprtunity to laugh at all those Bitchmond sucks all night would be priceless.

GO WOODS

ed healey 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:28 pm

well if you told us what you really feel,without the shouting as some people have complained about( to my mind its a silly arguement)printing is printing.
Richmond have a tall forward line,we must cut off supply or have a player cut in front of the leads and then set up an asault.
man on man wont work versus tigers because they are too tall,we must play smart and cut off supply and have a spare man in defence capable of creating advances as well.
and has anyone got a ruckman? it may help against them.

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 4:59 pm

What absolute bullshit JLC and anyone who agrees !! richmond supporters are crap, stuff there stupid groggy squad.
They hang on for a ride when everything is going ok but watch them jump off when things dont go well...watch them whinge and complain when there stupid pansy big lady RICHARDSON gets bumped in a marking contest...your a BIG thucking sheila richardson,
Count the crowds after a putrid typical richmond loss all richmond people are shitheads and are the scum of this society.

Richmond people are not loyal. supporters dont deliver chicken shit to a club after a loss or two....proper loyal supporters go week after week like we did last year when we were getting the crap belted out of us.

If i hear anyone else in any way support anything to do with this shit RICHMOND pathetic club who only has a following of thucking morons im going to spew every where.

YOUR SHIT RICHMOND
YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE BIGGER SHIT.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 30 July 2001).]

JLC Aquarius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2001 5:21 pm

Joffa dont forget a few years ago when we were at Collingwood v Adelaide at the MCG and u commented on how we were out numbered by Crows supporters in Melbourne.

My point is that every club has bandwagon supporters. Wait and see if Collingwood make the finals how many will start crawling out for finals tickets.

As for the Grog squad they are great. They are the closest thing we have in Aussie Rules to a soccer type atmosphere.

And Joffa im not offended by your comments.......lol lol I will see you at Cricketers on Friday

APA

EVERYONE IS A COLLINGWOOD SUPPORTER ITS JUST THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE IN DENIAL
magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 12:48 am

Sorry JLC and anyone else who has been offended by my remarks about richmond it's just im really having trouble with the fact that richmond look set to be around in the first week of the finals and we (collingwood) are still only a 50/50 chance.

It's probably jealousy i hope not,one would certainly need medical help if he was jealous with anything to do with the richmond football club

GO PIES.

[This message has been edited by magpie joffa (edited 31 July 2001).]

Millane42 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 3:11 am

i hate richmond too, but unfortunately i have a feeling they are gonna win...i hope not but they have a slight psychological edge in recent encounters.

Leonin5=star 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 5:24 am

id get more enjoyment thrashing richmond by 100 points that a kick after the siren..we need to win the ball out of the middle and put pressure on our opponents lets hope other players can step up and help out licuria o'bree and nick davis

we're coming...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2   

Jump to: