Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Can We Sneak In?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr Pieman 

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 2:24 pm
Post subject: Can We Sneak In?Reply with quote

As far as I see it, the tussle for 8th place is an arm wrestle between the Pies and the Doggies. I know that Adelaide and Geelong are also on equal points but I think they are both GONE.

The Kangaroos don't look the goods 1 game back with that demoralising loss last week and Melbourne will have to have a lot of games go their way to even be considered.

I know the Pies have Carlscum and those Essendon pricks to play, but what does everyone think about our chances of making it? We need to win at least 2 of our last 4 games to have a chance.....and that makes the game this weekend our most crucial for the season. I hope MM can weave his magic.

CARN THE PIES

[This message has been edited by Mr Pieman (edited 08 August 2001).]
ck_nd Pisces

Pie Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 3:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

sh*t yeah, our pies can finish in the top eight... some people will say i am crazy, others reckon i must have been dropped on my head... but i am with my beloved Pies all the way!

last friday night when we lost to b!tchmond, i thought to myself... yikes, we will surely be out of the eight come sunday arvo' but the footy Gods were kind and we are still in there... it's giving us another chance - it's up to us now to take it.

Go Pies!

Carol

Don't ask yourself what the club needs. Ask yourself what makes you come alive and go do that, because what Collingwood needs right now is people who have come alive.

[This message has been edited by ck_nd (edited 08 August 2001).]
MargOZ Taurus

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 3:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been looking at who all teams play in the last few rounds and trying to decide who might win what games! It's going to be really tough for us to finish in the eight but I figure if we win 2 games we could squeeze in on percentage, 3 wins and it's looking a little safer. 4 and we're in (although I guess that's being a bit too optimistic!!!).

Of course my predictions on who ends up winning other games could be way out - but our fate is still in our hands at this stage - SO COME ON PIES, we HAVE to beat those doggies!

Marg

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: