Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Security is out of control ... Joffa evicted.

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timagpie 

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2001 3:05 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Is it me or can anybody detect a sterile approach by secrity at Collingwood matches. I mean i was at the essenscum and carlscum match today and there was a stack of verbal slagging going on and un rest in the crowd but the scrity did nothing and some of them just ignored it. It gives me the shits that when Collingwood play they are on full alert. Just like prison gaurds at pentridge.
And they look to magpie fans as prisnors. Well they can go and get stuffed.

GOOD OLD COLLINGWOOD UNITED FOREVER AND EVER AMEN GOD BLESS THEM ALL

Fab4 24-10-26-16 

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 3:56 am

On Friday I was sitting directly under the cheer squad. About 8 rows in front some (Richmond) supporters got hit by something thrown from above.
The police and security came and spent half the break looking up in the stands while "the injured" pointed to people above. One guy obviously got hit
(nothing too serious I don't think) and was taken away by St Johns Firstaiders. Now I am in no way implying that that Joffa or any of you guys did this,
but because it came from up above I reckon security automatically assumed it was you lot so had to evict someone. The thrown object obviously could
have come from the top deck, but it doesn't look like that was even considered. AGAIN I AM NOT IMPLYING IT WAS YOU LOT.

The wait is almost over.

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2001 1:42 pm

Fab,

You got it wrong dude. Nothing was thrown, and actually there was a bit of community spirit. What really happend ? Well, a member of the Cheersquad noticed from the 2nd level balcony, directly below us, a mobile phone on the ground. We yelled out to get the cop's attention. The bitchmond supporter noticed us shouting and the copper was then asking him 20 questions about the mobile phone. That's why he was scratching his head. He was obviously distressed as the first question asked to him was "what is your name? and then "what is your mobile phone number"
This is fact, as I witnessed it myself. I repeat - nothing was ever thrown.

Fab4 24-10-26-16 

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2001 3:34 am

Were there perhaps two indicences? Definitely saw a row of people duck and sway and definitely saw the St Johns people come
and take someone away. The person in front of me said that something was thrown, didn't actually see that bit. Or maybe I was just
suffering concussion from the after shock from one of the Molly's mighty bumbs on the Tigers. Anyway, good mobile phone spotting guys.

The wait is almost over.

Ian Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2001 7:44 am

Definitely agree - same thing happened against Crows(being told not to cheer/stand up etc. - Adelaide supporters so f**king quiet probably didn't know what hit them to see actual barracking)!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: