Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Canberra Trip

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cobood Aquarius

In Bucks I trust!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 6:07 pm
Post subject: Canberra TripReply with quote

For anyone who is interested.....
There are still some seats available on the Cheersquad bus to Canberra........ Cost $150.00 all inclusive ( return bus fare, accomodation, breakfast, admission to game)... If you would like to join us in a weekend of fun...please see Kerri or myself at the game on Sunday..... If you can't be there Email me cobood@hotmail.com and I will get back to you. We do require a deposit when you book.

BE LOUD......BE PROUD

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2001 2:47 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Too right its going to be a weekend of celebration if we dont make the finals we're going to celebrate the fantastic year we have all had together and celebrate the new dawn at magpieland.

And if we make the finals woo hoo its party time !!!!

So if your cheer squad or non cheer squad you are still most welcome to come along we have two buses leaving melbourne its going to be a sad joke on the kangaroos it will be there home game but let me tell ya the support collingwood will get at manuka oval is going to be amazing.

DONT BRING A KNIFE TO A GUNFIGHT...sean connery...the untouchables !!...DARREN MILLANE SIMPLY THE BEST...BETTER THAN ALL THE REST #42..GO OUR GLORIOUS BLACK AND WHITE MAGPIES FOR EVER UNTIL DEATH!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: