Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What pisses you off?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 682, 683, 684 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:45 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

OK I will try it.
watt price tully Scorpio

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:09 pm

Went for a 50km ride to Mordialloc today before catching up with a friend for lunch. F*cking strong headwind on the way back. I dont get hey fever or similar but on the way back especially the last 5 kms I could barely ride. I had laboured breathing, coughing, dry mouth, chest pain (burning pain in my windpipe: bronchial system. Still recovering. I think I overdid it. F*cking strong wind. No chest pain now or after I stopped: Ill get it checked out at work tomorrow. No radiating pain.

False alarm. Just worked too hard on the bike to & from Mordialloc. The headwind was a phucker, it was 28 degrees, there were pollens everywhere. Feeling much better but a bit tired! I suspect Im not 26 anymore.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:57 pm

watt price tully wrote:
Went for a 50km ride to Mordialloc today before catching up with a friend for lunch. F*cking strong headwind on the way back. I dont get hey fever or similar but on the way back especially the last 5 kms I could barely ride. I had laboured breathing, coughing, dry mouth, chest pain (burning pain in my windpipe: bronchial system. Still recovering. I think I overdid it. F*cking strong wind. No chest pain now or after I stopped: Ill get it checked out at work tomorrow. No radiating pain.

False alarm. Just worked too hard on the bike to & from Mordialloc. The headwind was a phucker, it was 28 degrees, there were pollens everywhere. Feeling much better but a bit tired! I suspect Im not 26 anymore.

again, your nuts!!

i can talk, im doing the 1/2 tough Mudder tomorrow, only 9 klm on hills with obstacles, I was done, but its the only sticker i dont have! and now they have half instad of 16klm ill give it a go!!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Nah, you're as nuts as him.

My body just can't take it anymore. If I push exercise too hard, I pay for it for days. Just not worth it

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:28 pm

stui magpie wrote:
Nah, you're as nuts as him.

My body just can't take it anymore. If I push exercise too hard, I pay for it for days. Just not worth it

oh I get that! i did a michelle bridges from the biggest loser new booty dvd on wednesday, and my arse cheeks, thighs, calves, hips, are still killing me! And emtying the trailer at the tip today i strained my back!! Junior is still getting over her sprained ankle, so at least i wont keep her waiting!!

and then there is always scotch and pain killers to come home too!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:01 pm

Man I need a truck load of Jim beam and anti inflame! Lot of fun but!
npalm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:43 pm

What pisses me off? 'Cold calls' from political parties.

Lately, in the run up to the state election, I have received multiple political campaign calls from the main political parties - usually purporting to be surveys.

It pisses me off that they think they have a right to call me in the first place. But the ultimate insult is that it's not even a real person on the other end of the line, it's a f@@@ing robot !!

How do these people get to be so f@@@ng arrogant ? It demonstrates to me again how far out of touch they are, that they think this sort of thing is acceptable.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:59 pm

I don't those calls, my landline has been unlisted for years and my mobile is set to reject private numbers
npalm 

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:07 pm

I've been trying to get rid of our landline for years. The only person that calls on that number is the mother-in-law.
Need I say more.

To be fair she is actually a good sport. And significantly less annoying than the f@@@ing telemarketers and infinitely less annoying than the political robo calls.

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:59 pm

I would get rid of it, but I have my mum living with me and she struggles to use a smart phone. Puts her fingers in the wrong places and (mates with) things up basically.

Her brother rings her every Sunday, so I answer the phone and pass it to her.

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:29 pm

once again i check my daughter is safe as she makes her way home from work in the city. At least they shot him this time, may he die and rot in $$%^%%$ hell, and i dont give a shit about his mental state, no excuse for taking others with you.

ditto the ^&*^*% in california with the gun

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:06 pm

think positive wrote:
once again i check my daughter is safe as she makes her way home from work in the city. At least they shot him this time, may he die and rot in $$%^%%$ hell, and i dont give a shit about his mental state, no excuse for taking others with you.

Well, if WPT is on duty when they drag his carcass in, he would do worse than mistake his face for a bicycle seat. If that didn't finish him off, a well timed burst of flatulence built from that vegetarian diet would be a fittingly disgusting coup de grace

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:15 pm

stui magpie wrote:
think positive wrote:

Well, if WPT is on duty when they drag his carcass in, he would do worse than mistake his face for a bicycle seat. If that didn't finish him off, a well timed burst of flatulence built from that vegetarian diet would be a fittingly disgusting coup de grace

more, i want more,

She just got home, she showed me a video on her phone of the whole thing, i nearly died, but turns out a work mate filmed it. Its way more detailed than what you saw on the news, and i have to say, one shining light, the actions of 2 in particular, but many bystanders was nothing short of heroic. it could have been so much worse.

call me barbaric or whatever, but i want that bastard to suffer, what a gutless prick,

stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:12 pm

I'm a sweater. I perspire a lot, even in cold weather, my body adjusts quickly and I perspire. The more clothes I have on, the worse it is.

For some strange reason, I can get around FNQ or Darwin without a problem. The humidity doesn't worry me as there's usually a breeze and I'm wearing fck all.

This morning was raining and cool but not cold. Humid.

I walked to the train station wearing a suit, no dramas, got on the train and felt like I'd got in a sauna. The heating must have been turned right up, combined with all the people (it ws packed, I was standing) and the humidity, I started to melt.

Off with the jacket, and I was still dripping water. I must have been the only person on the train who got off with wetter hair than when I got on. Mad

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:48 pm

I've literally worked up a sweat in a industrial sized fridge.

I often clean and vacuum my residence in just my jocks (hello ladies) such is the full body sweat that will ensue.

Unlike you high humidity this time of the year kills me and simply eating can cause me to have sweat pouring down my face whilst trying to dry myself off after a shower can be a nightmare.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 682, 683, 684 ... 717, 718, 719  Next
Page 683 of 719   

Jump to: