Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Make some noise for the Prelim

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rumple 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:34 pm
Post subject: Make some noise for the PrelimReply with quote

How good was last week!!!!???? My heart was going a thousand miles an hour, in what could be said to be one of the best wins the club has experienced. Nothing is better than to get up of the canvas and then rub their faces in it and it is especially nice to do it to Woosha in that scenario. If anyone remembers the West Coast final when Micky McGuane dropped a mark seconds before the siren, you may remember Woosha’s response, if you don’t check this link out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1XFwhAOez4

It has taken 3 days and I am still on a high after that game, but even more so, I can't wait until this Friday night to do it all again!

Not only was it sensational to watch, but to watch it with some fellow supporters, cheering and experiecnig it all together and then singing the song afterwards made the game so much more memorable.

We will be doing it all again this week, when the stakes are bigger and the reward is a spot in the 2007 Grand Final.

SO.....don’t sit at home, alone in the lounge room, come be with your Magpies Family and enjoy this together.

The game is on an hour delay into Brisbane, because they feel it is more important to air the gardening and cooking show beforehand! UURRGHHH!

Anyway, here are the details:

Beenliegh Sports Club (Dauth Park)

28 Alamein St

Beenliegh

8.30 is their kick off time.

Once again, if you are interested, please let me know, so I can let the club know.

Unfortunatley because it is a Friday Night, kids will not be allowed into the venue.

We have mulitple Plasma’s for our viewing pleasure.

Game is televised at 8.30pm unless channel 7 decide to change their mind. You can call them and join in my protest on the following number 3369 7777, if we can get enough calls into them, who knows, they may change their mind. It really is digusting.

Magpie Jack 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:16 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info Rumple.

Got a call from a mad magpie mate in Tennant Creek this week, he said the same thing....never been so excited about a result.

The heart was pounding!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Queensland Magpies Forum All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: