Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

let monkey outa the cage

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pie no sauce 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 1999 9:48 am
Post subject: let monkey outa the cageReply with quote

,,Monkey has always been one of my favourites. Even the locals here, including my wife, roar out a GO MONKEY whenever they watch the tapes I have. Many's the time we've heard Mathews say "it was a good win because we did it without Monkhurst",,, a rare accolade that the likes of Thompsons, Buckleys and few others receive. Anyway, the drift is that he was our engine-room for longer than he should have been.

So, in a similar sense to Rowdy, I reckon he should be given the life membership he deserves. HE'S A HERO TOO, SO LET'S TREAT HIM LIKE ONE.

crud 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 1999 10:20 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see the pic on the front page of the sun,4 young monkys who 1 day may wear the famous black and white.All the best to Monky who will be made a life member of Collingwood when his run with the Saints is over.Kinda makes the Magpies V Saints games in 2000 a must see.

foxy Sagittarius

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 1999 11:08 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

just looking at monky and everitt side by side in the paper makes me feel like they're going to make a lethal combination. monky never really had another tall to work with at the pies - i'm betting he's going to savour his backup role at the saints.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: