Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

What made me laugh today...

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2018 9:43 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:
God imagine living like that Sad

But then look at the world our kids are growing up in. I’ve just been texting with my eldest for the last hour, they stopped the trains due to a suspicious package on north Melbourne station, she was at Newport station for 45 min, they got the all clear but trains aren’t stopping at north Melbourne. And then there is the dickheads driving onto footpaths because they are having a bad day. When did this world get so $£$%^%%$ self centred?

What about the cyclists who ride fast on crowded city footpaths on an ordinary day just because they think it's OK? In some ways, the casual disrespect that shows for other people worries me even more than the nasty things people do because they're angry.

Ah but cyclists are an angry breed unto themselves! Are their many around portarlinton (did I say it right??) slab goes down Monday! Yippee!

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:30 am

think positive wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

But then look at the world our kids are growing up in. I’ve just been texting with my eldest for the last hour, they stopped the trains due to a suspicious package on north Melbourne station, she was at Newport station for 45 min, they got the all clear but trains aren’t stopping at north Melbourne. And then there is the dickheads driving onto footpaths because they are having a bad day. When did this world get so $£$%^%%$ self centred?

What about the cyclists who ride fast on crowded city footpaths on an ordinary day just because they think it's OK? In some ways, the casual disrespect that shows for other people worries me even more than the nasty things people do because they're angry.

Ah but cyclists are an angry breed unto themselves! Are their many around portarlinton (did I say it right??) slab goes down Monday! Yippee!

There are a few - but, for the most part, they're not the aggressive, push-old-people-out-of-the-way-because-they-aren't-fit-enough-to-live kind.
K 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 8:02 am

Hmmm... are you guys really laughing?
ronrat 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:52 am

Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

When I worked in Vic Barracks and the south gate was open a cyclist nearly mowed down an old couple crossing at the lights to go to a Shrine memorial . So I abused him after standing in front of his bike as I was also on the crossing He jumped off off and tried to follow into the barracks and the security guards stopped hmi, He went spare, The coppers came down and I was called back to the post after he was still trying to get in. The young punk was a doing his articles but the coppers charged him with with abusive language (to the old lady)dangerous driving. going through a red light and attempted trespass. They also took him back to the St Kilda rd precinct for processing so he missed his moment.You can lose your driving licence if on a bike for blatant prickery

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 10:54 am

No I don't think I can do lose your driving licence if on a bike for blatant prickery.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:22 pm

K wrote:

nah its like feeling like a snack and finding yourself in the laundry instead of the pantry!! oops!!

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 4:24 pm

ronrat wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

When I worked in Vic Barracks and the south gate was open a cyclist nearly mowed down an old couple crossing at the lights to go to a Shrine memorial . So I abused him after standing in front of his bike as I was also on the crossing He jumped off off and tried to follow into the barracks and the security guards stopped hmi, He went spare, The coppers came down and I was called back to the post after he was still trying to get in. The young punk was a doing his articles but the coppers charged him with with abusive language (to the old lady)dangerous driving. going through a red light and attempted trespass. They also took him back to the St Kilda rd precinct for processing so he missed his moment.You can lose your driving licence if on a bike for blatant prickery

sounds fair! When i go for a walk or a ride down the beach here there is always the wannabe pro racer who feels the need to dodge and push among the happily strolling! prickery, i like that word!!

stui magpie Gemini

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 5:43 pm

ronrat wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

Lucky for him they didn't take him to Russel St back in the day.

That staircase wall would have contributed to a few scrambled brains over the years. Those boys didn't need to use phone books, by the time you walked up all the stairs in handcuffs, you were basically concussed.

(somehow, every 2nd or 3rd step, your head would slam sideways against the concrete wall. Or maybe that was just me)

think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:01 pm

stui magpie wrote:
ronrat wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

That staircase wall would have contributed to a few scrambled brains over the years. Those boys didn't need to use phone books, by the time you walked up all the stairs in handcuffs, you were basically concussed.

(somehow, every 2nd or 3rd step, your head would slam sideways against the concrete wall. Or maybe that was just me)

last week??

K 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:03 pm

think positive wrote:
K wrote:

nah its like feeling like a snack and finding yourself in the laundry instead of the pantry!! oops!!

And eating the laundry detergent.
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:15 pm

think positive wrote:
stui magpie wrote:
ronrat wrote:
Pies4shaw wrote:
think positive wrote:

last week??

29 years ago. I got belted into next week and spent 3 days in bed vomiting when I woke up.

K 

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:27 pm

^ For what? This is disturbing...
stui magpie Gemini

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:50 pm

K wrote:

Out with some mates, had a fair few drinks, walking past the station and decided to give a spring car ariel a tweak so it smacked the bonnet.

As I walked on, 4 blokes ran at me, one yelling "is that your car?" I tried to walk through them without fighting, next thing I'm on the ground being belted, divy van pulls up and they jump on me and handcuff me.

The 4 guys were off duty cops all in their early 20's .

Did the 4 hours in the drunk tank and the next week at home. Some lovely facial bruising too.

Got charged with drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest and damaging a Police vehicle, got found not guilty on all charges in court.

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 7:52 pm

If 4 hours in the drunk tank and the next week at home did, then I will be surprised.
think positive Libra

Side By Side

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2018 9:19 pm

stui magpie wrote:
K wrote:

Out with some mates, had a fair few drinks, walking past the station and decided to give a spring car ariel a tweak so it smacked the bonnet.

As I walked on, 4 blokes ran at me, one yelling "is that your car?" I tried to walk through them without fighting, next thing I'm on the ground being belted, divy van pulls up and they jump on me and handcuff me.

The 4 guys were off duty cops all in their early 20's .

Did the 4 hours in the drunk tank and the next week at home. Some lovely facial bruising too.

Got charged with drunk and disorderly, resisting arrest and damaging a Police vehicle, got found not guilty on all charges in court.
well I bet that was a relief
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Victoria Park Tavern All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 154, 155, 156 ... 198, 199, 200  Next
Page 155 of 200   

Jump to: