Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Where was the Official Cheersquad last night huh?

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion

Goto page Previous  1, 2
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Neil Appleby 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2000 1:32 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

This issue is starting to galvanise us isn't it?
Now let's face it; we all swear.
In private, at home in the yard or in the park when my Setter runs away again I can mix it with the best....but it's just common sense that in certain situations you refrain.
In public it's just not on.
I'm sure Spidergirl wouldn't like us to fish out a video/audio tapein 15 years time of her language at the footy.
Swearing for swearing's sake is for drongoes
and illiterates. Sure,Collingwood is over-represented in these categories but so to are Rchmond and Essendon.
Collingwood is still by a long stretch the most foul- mouthed group of supporters; don't get me wrong, I'm no prude and sometimes love the crude, witty exclamation but to stand at Vic Park over the past few seasons (in the outer) was very embarrassing.
I think Cheer Squads have just about outlived their usefulness anyway; the Unofficial C.S. particularly.
Now I think Spidergirl and Co. should stick to simple fashion statements and leave the team selections to the guys, who select according to talent and form...not on "cute smiles," "tight shorts" or groovy hairstyles.
Stay out of this argument Foxy!!
On another issue altogether; "The Age" today nominated Collingwood to finish 15th ahead of Freo. Blight , Brereton and Walls think we've still a ways to go...sure guys!
I'll be happy to see us finish 12-15th so long as we win 8 games....double '99's total

Clemo Capricorn

clemo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2000 3:48 pm

Hey,

No need to swear at the footy - except at the white maggots and blue baggers....just kiddin'.
Really there IS no need to swear or be racist.
If ya need to swear "disguise" it !

Be Kool !

------------------
Tony_Clemente@hotmail.com
www.netspace.net.au/~clemo
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2000 2:24 pm

Well I can't stop what the rest of the cheersquad does. My mouth is not exactly clean but i'm not overboard either. If the unofficial cheersquads behaviour shits you that much why don't you go up to one of the leaders at the game and speak to them about it. Anyway they've had a cleanout of some of them so i can almost guarantee that most of the racist remarks especially those regarding the aboriginal players will now be gone.
Just remember the Unofficial Cheersquad stick by the Pies at all times!

And to that other dickhead sayin i only pick teams on smiles and who looks good etc etc - get your head outta your arse mate I am not that type of footy chick (you would realise this if you actually met me mate)

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCky!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2000 12:34 pm

well duh magpiegreg r u completely blind. A lot of them do get kicked out almost every game in fact.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2000 1:24 pm

How dare u Magpie Greg sayng that! especially about Christian from Berwick. I really don't think that you have a single brain in that thick head of yours. But all you are is a bloody loser. If you don't like sitting or even seeing the Unofficial Cheer squad, SIT UP AT THE OTHER END OF THE GROUND OR EVEN SITTING IN THR LOSER BOX WITH THE BLIND BASTEREDS, THE UMPS (IT'S SUCH A PITY THAT THERE IS ISN'T ANYTHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE YOU WILL SUIT THOSE KINDS OF PEOPLE)..

No PLEASE stop your bloody annoying whinging.

And get a LIFE would ya.
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2000 11:14 am

Magpiegreg I agree with you on one point - they are becomming a bit embarrassing for the club. They are very dedicated to Collingwood though. Anyway if you're sick of seeing them on TV you will have to see them not only at Collingwood games now but one of them (Joffa) has gotten his head on tv (yet again) on the starting theme that channel 7 play before every AFL game. Hey don't knock Sainters ok they're my other team. Carlton and Richmond though go for it all you like.

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Magpie Gal 19 Pisces

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2000 1:53 pm

Hey Magpiegreg, Who are u calling a loser. If you want to see a big loser look at yourself in the mirrior mate! And you are even wearing a bigger "L" on your forehead.

Magpie mick 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2000 4:31 pm

To Magpie Gal 19, Spidergirl and magpie greg.
You are all legends (including myself).
Go Pies.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2000 11:54 am

exactly Magpie Mick! or in other words give it a rest, look how boring this has become, look how many responses have been posted to this. So where's my reward for creating the most controversial topic on here!

#8 RoCkS
Go RiCkY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2   

Jump to: