Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Laugh at Carlscum thread

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 8:27 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

These Laughable Blues, peak against us! And then turn to shi$ the next week! Commentators making excuses for them once again! Long live this trend!! Keep those arrogant Carlton supporters at bay!!!
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 9:30 pm

Listening to the talk back show on SEN. Heaps of Carton supporters on line Very Happy . They speak of their blues as if they are a top side Embarassed And The loss against the Giants was mainly due to an attitude problem Rolling Eyes and inexperience and if it wasn't for the umpires they should have beaten one of the top sides last week!
piedys Taurus

Heeeeeeere's Dyso!!!

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 8:46 am

piedys wrote:
...Can't see many pages being added to this thread in the near future now.

Gee, a week's a long time in footy, isn't it?
You putrid, weak, shit kunts.
Play your Grand Final last week did you?
Spend all your petrol tickets by 3/4-time?
Because you flogs had NOTHING left in the tank by the opening bounce yesterday; you are where you deserve to be.

Clifton Hill-Billy 

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:26 am

That's the spirit Dyso, my thoughts exactly- flat after their grand final and firmly where they belong. Adelaide must be licking their lips at having Squibbs and next year's #1 draft pick. Carlscum still lose even when they aren't trying to tank! The irony is delightful
Pi Gemini

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2019 9:51 pm

lol

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/afl-2019-what-dale-thomas-said-to-an-umpire-to-deserve-an-afl-tribunal-appearance/news-story/2a00341964f72ca07b68f3b8b16a4feb Laughing

swoop42 Virgo

Whatcha gonna do when he comes for you?

PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2019 10:54 pm

I know it wont be a popular opinion but I think we should enjoy this fun while it lasts unfortunately.

Carlton have a very talented young list but it's an imbalanced list with not enough age and experience to support the youth coming through.

This leads to wild inconsistency from week to week while injuries only compound the issue as they don't yet have enough depth of players who can play a role and get the job done when called upon.

Still time will eventually sort this out and any coach looking for a senior position would feel they have plenty to work with moving forward.

Probably our best hope to prolong the inevitable would be for Bolton to win just enough games to keep his job.Wink

Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:21 am

If you have a look at their history since, say, 2005, they have had an extraordinary amount of talent pass through their football club and turned it into nothing. The best player they've drafted in that whole period plays for West Coast. I suppose it is possible they'll come good this time but I wouldn't bet on it.
K 

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2019 1:25 am

Well, if you keep getting number 1 draft picks, it's hard not to get some talent even if you waste half of those picks.
Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:08 pm

Sad Please Carlton don’t do anything drastic with Bolton. You know that coaches usually end with an even ledger.? Soon you will have that many wins you won’t know what to do with them.
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:34 pm

I watched today’s game. Carlton needs to change its act. It can’t play footy but I reckon it has a future in comedy, if slapstick makes a comeback.
Damien Aquarius

Me Noah & Flynn @ the G

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 7:36 pm

They all want to sack Bolton and get Brad Scott. That would be a big improvement NOT!
Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:02 pm

TalkingCarlton...

Quote:
No wonder I don't watch anymore. Hopeless

Quote:
The false bravado lasted about 18 minutes.
Rudderless

Quote:
Worst game of the year

I think we have more issues than just Bolton

We have messed up player development (again)

Quote:
Today's f50 entries were probably the worst I've ever seen... so much hard work for repeat entries undone

Quote:
St Kilda was just waiting to beaten and we seemed to have no idea how to go about it. We are the most poorly drilled and structured team ever. That's simply coaching. That was demoralising today.

Quote:
It's bloody heart breaking being a Carlton supporter this year.

Quote:
Didn't go to the game, couldn't be bothered.
I sat home and screamed at the TV instead.
I am over it, just don't know where we go from here.
Putrid umpiring again.

Quote:
Terrible forward entries

Quote:
Prospective coaches ...North Melbourne or Carlton? decisions decisions ...

Quote:
I need a break from it all. Time to get a life away from football for a while.

Quote:
Unsustainable. It's sakc time for me, Jim.

Quote:
They are a rabble.
If that's the best they can put on after circling the wagons we're stuffed.
Bolton has lost them and they won't play for each other.
We will be lucky to win another game this year.

Quote:
55 points against that mob, at that stadium.

Quote:
I went to the game, how the club expect us to back up is beyond me. I like Bolton, but it is time to let us go. His game plan is putrid

Quote:
That was one of the worst coaching performances i have ever seen.

What on earth is our system for moving the ball?

Especially entering F50 if we do get it there.

Stop, start, down the line, hesitant, timid, overly defensive garbage.

Well in to the 3rd quarter we had more turnovers than points scored.

Absolute shambles.

Enough is enough.

Quote:
Gutted, I still think the playing group is strong , To me it’s coaching that’s the issue.

Hope Caro Wilson is correct when she states big changes are too come

Quote:
I've been a supporter of Bolton but after today I think it is clear that we need a change.

Quote:
Today we showed our ex-coach and ex-assistant coach just how far we've come.

Quote:
Sorry but we have always been awful under Bolton

Don't think it has magically gone downhill this year

Our ball movement has never been cohesive under him

Too many excuses from the club

Biggest issue for me now is whether we have a quality list

Bolton won't survive but I think the next coach has a huge task to lift this club out the doldrums

I have said that a few times over the last 17 years

Jezza Taurus

2023 PREMIERS!

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 9:44 pm

BigFooty (Carlton)...

Quote:
Sakc Carlton

Quote:
I better not here the words honourable... that was a putrid performance. Any other team and it would have been a 10 goal loss.

Quote:
Starting to hate the club right now tbh.

Quote:
Only lost by 13. That's basically a pass these days, right?

Quote:
Have to knock this club down and start from scratch, I can;t see any hope for this pathetic club.

Quote:
I want Ratts back

Quote:
Sh!tful kicking

Poor standard of football, becoming unwatchable

Quote:
I think it’s time. See ya Bolts.

Quote:
I used to care. Now just nothing. Not even disappointed.

Quote:
I don’t even enjoy footy anymore

Quote:
Same **** different week. No structure, no thinking. We haven't improved at all going forward.

That has signed Bolts ticket. He's done now.

Quote:
this team is mentally ******. either the coaches find a way to un-**** them or 'ruthless carlton' will bare its teeth.

Quote:
Someone let Bolts know not to bother doing the presser.

He's got nothing worthwhile to say.

Quote:
You dish up this effort at work you’ll be fired in a heart beat. Bolts isn’t the man to move this club forward.

Quote:
Bolton , just pathetic!!

Quote:
Said it ages ago, not that you needed to be Einstein to work it out, Bolts ain't the man. Only thing is he'll be gone sooner than I thought.

Quote:
#stopMakingExcusesForBolton

Quote:
Just ******* close the gates, this club brings nothing but sadness and frustration week in, week out.

Quote:
This club has fallen so far it's so sad. I actually don't care anymore. What does this club stand for?

Quote:
Just a bit sick of losing.

Quote:
Ratten with the last laugh.

Quote:
Bolts seems to be the new Brendan McCartney.

Quote:
Numb is how i describe my feeling for this club.

Quote:
Lol, we cant even beat an injury hit Saints.

Adelaide are laughing at the trade we made, though Stocker is the only Carlton player I trust by foot.

Are we going to have another Player meeting after this sh#$show?

Quote:
Fire everyone involved in strategy/tactics.

Quote:
So.....same time next week ?

Quote:
Another nail in the coffin for bolts...

Quote:
If we get Brad Scott this club has lost me for good

Quote:
I hate watching football. All my enjoyment for the game is dead. I don't even look forward to watching carlton play anymore. I take shifts at work on the weekends because what's the point of watching carlton? Absolute basket case. Not afl standard.

Quote:
Brad Scott can have a go for the rest of the season.

If he gets us a few wins he can stay.

Quote:
Woeful.

Bolton clearly has no idea. He's got to go. Our skills coach and our forward coach can join him.

Would have been a 10 goal thumping if we had a half decent opponent.

Quote:
Not sure what to say.
It doesn't even hurt.
Going to process this for a little while.
Things have changed lets say.
You can't make a statement midweek and then do nothing on the field.

Quote:
It's never going to get better is it?

AFL is probably ecstatic we are so ******.

Quote:
Cripps should walk out of this club, I will follow him to whichever club he chooses, we don't deserve Cripps.

Quote:
Was in Perth listening on the radio to 3aw. We got Benn Hill music from them FFS

Quote:
I have officially given up on this heartless and spineless club. I saddens me but there simply is no light at the end of this neverending tunnel of broken dreams and insignificance that this once great club has turned into

Quote:
Sack Gov. He's got nothing and doesn't even care

Quote:
Soft is the only word I can think of. Absolutely pathetic again.

We need mature talent and there's no chance they're going to come to us. I wouldn't either.

I'm absolutely livid.

Quote:
I fear we are going to destroy all of our young draftees we have brought in.

This must be the shitest culture and feeling to turn up at every week.

Quote:
Why did we recruit McGovern again?

Quote:
Just rubbish.

Even if we’d have won it was a **** performance.

Quote:
I just dont get how we continually draft players that have poor skills....WTF

Quote:
4 years, still no visible game plan. Skill level isn’t there. We need a coach who’s gonna be firm with the players, no more being nice. And also one to challenge the league for the umpiring.

Quote:
Not condoning it, but I get the feeling the Essendon game is bolton’s last chance given the plethora of injuries they have.

Quote:
No game plan, no skills, no one willing to help out Cripps, pathetic, Bolton needs to go.

Quote:
Starting another rebuild out of the question?

This ones a bust.

Quote:
Carlton FC sucking the joy out of football for the last 15 years.

Quote:
Shocking skills. Terrible decision making, lack of forward structure. That is all.

Quote:
Why isn't anyone questioning SOS? He has to go as well, all the GWS rejects are proving great gets aren't they?

Quote:
I watched a ripper local footy match yesterday...deadset the skill level, pressure and forward setup was daylight ahead of Carltons.

Quote:
There is a host of issues with this club. Where do we start?

Quote:
It is clear that Brendon Bolton, and his staff, are the major problem.

Poor skills: coach issue
Poor game-plan, if there is one: coach issue
Poor footy toughness: coach issue
Poor motivation: coach issue

It is ground-hog dog, we repeat the same mistake game after game, season after season.

We stuffed up this coach selection, just like Melbourne stuffed up hiring Mark Neeld. It happens.

We would be much better performed if Neil Craig was the senior coach and Bolton an assistant.
2020 will be little different to 2019/2018 if Brendon Bolton remains the Carlton coach.
Please let this end.

Quote:
With 1 minute 30 seconds to go we are chipping kicks deep into our backline backwards and sideways.

WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON THERE

Quote:
McGovern.....I didn’t want him and nothing has changed. His first 10 games have been nothing short of embarrassing for what we paid for him.

Quote:
Bumped into an ex premiership player last week and said to me "These losses are unacceptable" etc.. and I just stood there out of respect as I believe in our rebuild. After today I now understand the frustrations of the supporter base as this has been going on for far too long now.

Quote:
When I was a kid, whenever anyone played Footscray or St Kilda it was a guaranteed four points in the main. I played in the St Kilda zone of the time and we joked about each weekend loss. Being as Carlton fan meant I got to share in the jokes every week.

We are that team now! The butt of jokes and not much of a future. I feel for Kreuzer. Other than a few good years, he has soldiered in bad teams. Cripps will be next and kids tend to not stand for that now and demand a trade.

Might be pocketing my membership money next year, it's too hard earnt to watch this rubbish each week.

Adios Bluebaggers.

Quote:
I don't even bother watching his presser anymore. Boring as bat ****, nothing of substance.

Quote:
The loser of next Sunday’s game may well be out of a job.

Quote:
The reasons why Bolton needs to go.
1. No game plan.
2. Structures.
3. Zone.
4. The players do not have a licence to play instinctively. No flair. I never see Bolton make changes when things aren't working.
Let the players play man on man for goodness sake.
5. 4 years into the rebuild with one win after 10 rounds. Not good enough.

Quote:
Channel 9 sports report claiming blues were brave and tough in an honourable loss. Absolute rubbish

Quote:
I have been following the Blues since the late 50’s and I have never seen such a group of brain-dead players.

But I’ll watch again next week and again no doubt be amazed at some of the ridiculous things served up.

Quote:
We have been a cluster **** for 20 years now. The AFL must be close to stepping in and saving Carlton from Carlton

Quote:
Dont think I’ve seen a worse Carlton team by foot, which is staggering considering the talent we have.

See ball, kick ball.

Quote:
Sometimes when I watch Carlton play, it feels like 5 players on the field know the gameplan. Then everyone else tries to learn it on the fly.

It's my only explanation.

I'm worried for Bolton. He can't control the skills, but eventually he'll have to go. A painful inevitability.

Quote:
Can someone please just ring Paul Roos and ask him what his doing next year and also his friends.

Quote:
I keep reading post after post but the fact is, we are like gws after 2 or 3 years, heaps of talent, not developed yet, and not enough senior bodies. It seems like silvagni has tried to create a list in gws's image without as many draft concessions. Time will tell if it works in the ensure, but not looking too flash atm.This mess we have atm in 20 years in the making and it's going to take another 5 to play out unfortunately, they are just the facts.

Quote:
We need change. This can't be tolerated any more. Sick of mediocrity.

Quote:
Weak as pi55. 4 years in to the rebuild and we cant get over the line against a side that is decimated with key players. Especially given on the back of such a pathetic perfornance last week. Line was in sand and we just had a token look at it. Pathetic.

Quote:
Just think all the forums out there, having a laugh at us with the sky is falling.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Quote:
How's that 66 game reset coming along, world's best list manager?
Pathetic club, time for excuses over!
Board out. Bolts out. Surely there are competent people out there to run a rival ticket And, to top it all off, Pick 1 to Adelaide. Hilarious!

Quote:
Just watched bolts presser and I’m sick of his corporate speak dribble to be honest. Seriously he can ******** tomorrow.
This is football not a business.
No wonder the players don’t respond most weeks ... could you imagine listening to bolts dribble corporate rubbish day after day trying to explain where to run and what to do on a footy field. You’ll hear less dribble in the commonwealth bank boardroom with strategies and procedures and plans and what not.
You’d switch off pretty quick and it’s pretty clear the players have switched off.

Mossi Leo

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2019 11:23 pm

Jezza
Quote:
Was in Perth listening on the radio to 3aw. We got Benn Hill music from them FFS

🤣😂 Great to see the blu boys holding up the ladder
Pies4shaw Leo

pies4shaw

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 2:11 pm

https://www.theage.com.au/sport/afl/the-fitzroy-blues-carlton-match-woeful-win-record-20190528-p51s06.html

"Across the last seven seasons, Carlton have posted just 38 wins - the same amount that the now-folded Fitzroy tallied in their final seven seasons."

Great moments in the history of footy. Enjoy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 271, 272, 273  Next
Page 236 of 273   

Jump to: