Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

Game Against Norff

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 5:17 pm
Post subject: Game Against NorffReply with quote

Very dissapointing 1st quarter. We let them get the jump on us, which is something we couldn't let happen against North.

What does everyone else think?

AlfAndrews 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 6:38 pm
Post subject: Reply with quote

Great effort to just keep on coming back at them every time they slipped away from us. That bullshit free kick they got right in front of goal in the last quarter, when we were only 8 points down, really stuffed us. But, in the end, I'd have to say we weren't quite good enough. But we certainly weren't disgraced.

What about Molly!!!!!
How good is he??????
He has got to be one of the most committed players I've seen in League football.

**floreat pica**

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 7:18 pm

It's one thing to beat saints and eagles but Pies must beat the class sides of the late nineties - Roos, Ess etc. I think there was too much inexperience tonite not to mention ***in shite umpires. AHHH and wots happened to Brodie baby he came off on crutches or somethin?

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Broadie 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 10:44 am

Well, I'm disappointed, but not downhearted. Some good signs again, but also the rushed disposal which cots us with far too many turnovers. Molloy's early work was a highlight, as was our ability to just keep on coming.

Worried about letting teams get the jump on us. We've been coming back well, but last night showed that the real class teams can keep us at bay then pull away when then need to. We have to start getting the jump on them, then use our run to burst ahead in the closing stages, not just try to keep up.

Skills are our biggest problem - like Obie getting heaps of the ball, but then misdirecting it into the forward 50 (he's not the only offender by a long shot).

The side is howing more spirit than last year, though.

Spidey: Brodie has a strained Medial ligament - 3 or 4 weeks.
We've had some very ordinary luck on injuries already.

Broadie
ytry4 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 11:34 am

Did anyone else see Bucks stick out his leg at the northern end of the ground? It looked like a trip, but lets hope that it actually wasn't.

And Stevens SHOULD be found guilty of striking Bucks in the guts. What a loser! And I'm saying SHOULD, because these Kangaroos are an endangered and protected species by the AFL. How many Roo players got off at the tribunal last year. Collingwood aren't nearly as lucky...

But wasnt Molloy hard at the ball and player? He rammed a fair few players, while Anthony gave some big hits here and there. Like it a lot!

[This message has been edited by ytry4 (edited 04 March 2001).]

magpie joffa 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 12:36 pm

Malloy is a legend some time ago i said on here at long last we have a forward line player with heaps of collingwood bastard in him,i love the guy.

There is nothing in life greater, than to be a supporter of our beloved collingwood football club,we must remain united,we must stand tall,we must be prepared to fight for our glorious black and white for we are the ENVY OF ALL NATIONS.

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 5:15 pm

AWWWW poor Brodie we will make him better

ta for that other BroAdie!

#11~GO OBIE~#11

Broadie 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 3:09 am

No problem, Spidey.

As for the Bucks incident, watched the replay yesterday (yeah, I even watch 'em again when we lose) and saw the same thing. Looked like an attempted trip by foot, but SHHHHHHHHH...the tribunal may be listening...

As for Stevens, he's lost every bit of the sympathy I had for him from that accident last year. How can any player be so low as to interfere with their opponent receiving medical treatment? He's reached Libba-hate level with me.

Broadie
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 6:31 am

yeah i also saw stevens punch bucks in the gut, what a farkin bastard. and that reminds me of a big debate a while ago about whether david king is a bastard or not, well he attacks a bloody runner! and gives dimma a smack across the mouth, with no reaction from dimma he does it AGAIN, that prick better get rubbed out for that one!
tarky played well and a top speccy from bucks!

Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:48 pm

awww poor Dimma we will fix him too hehe!

King is kewl but hes heaps nice lol a little too nice actually! How funny was it but like imagine if one of our players went [snip] like that!

#11~GO OBIE#11

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 7:48 am

i reckon spidey! haha he goes absolutely sick about any little thing that annoys him! well i will be watching for the smug bastard to come out of the tribunal all quiet after he gets some sort of suspension.

Joel Capricorn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 6:20 pm

To put it simply....I think King is a WANKER!!!

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 06 March 2001).]
CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 4:45 am

yeah! and a suspended wanker too! him and stevens both got one week, and the tribunal reckons they were lenient cos of their good records, yeah right.
they both have to go back tonight for the runner and doctor incidents.

ytry4 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 5:37 pm

Well why does King get to only serve one week out of the two week suspension for interference/misconduct? The tribunal ALWAYS does something for the Roos in order to delay their extinction..

But lucky Bucks didnt get caught by the tribunal...

Go PIES 2001

CQ 

ambitious that

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2001 5:46 pm

yeah! wots the point of giving him 2 weeks, when he only has to serve one????
good one afl, pointful!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: