Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

vs dees

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match

View previous topic :: View next topic  
*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 8:45 am
Post subject: vs deesReply with quote

After yesterdays game I was in a state of shock, I came to the game with the expectation to win, although I told everyone otherwise I guess in a way I refuse to brag about how we will win, usually when I say this we lose miserably. But, in all honesty, I was expecting a big win, and to tell the truth I was hoping to show Willo what he is missing by leaving the club and shut his game down.

Instead of sitting in my usual place in the cheersquad I sat up the back of the cheersquad with two (very loud) Sydney supporters, what a big mistake that was! By half time I had myself in a dellusioned state that we were going to come back, when things in the third quarter didn't go so well I came back down to earth but when the fourth quarter came around I thought.. "here we come" and started getting all fired up for a big finish.. it didn't come obviously and when it didn't I was horrified.

How can we go from beating a team like port at their home ground, and carlton, and then lose to Sydney??

I wont blame the umpires, or bad decisions because the result proved that it was more than umpiring that screwed us over. We did that ourselves, not through a lack of guts or determination, just an all round bad day.
I haven't yet seen the replay of the game, I'm refusing to just now, it'll only make me feel worse, and now with Bucks gone (anyone heard how long that will be??) I have no confidence whatsoever about next weeks game vs the dees. Then again I haven't taken much notice of how they've been playing so I'm not all too sure but I can't see us beating them.... god knows I hope I'm wrong. It'll make a great 16th birthday present.

Yesterdays game, if nothing else will kill MY personal expectations and high hopes, so that in future games this season it won't hurt quite as much when we do lose games that in all reality we SHOULD have won.

I think if we keep our heads up next week and lift our game we can beat the dees, but going by yesterdays performance, we'll have to lift a bloody lot!!

GO PIES

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
Danzy Rocks!!! 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 9:01 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

We WILL beat the Dees, if we don't well ... you probably won't see me around anymore.
(that means ill be in such a state ill go jump of the West Gate Bridge)
The Dees lost to Port Adelade, and we came out on top over them, so I really think we have a good chance. I spose if Bucks isn't playing, that'll make the boys even more dertermind to win, so Bucks being out may even prove to be good. But I still hope he can play.

I LOVE DANNY ROACH 4 EVA
Spidergirl 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 1:23 pm

gawd i wonder wot Wiz will do this time remember last yr when the cheeky bugger came on and kicked 9 or 10 or somethin and really gave it to us too

wotch out for Matty Whelan he is heaps good i wonder who will play on him and who will play on Chell?

ok ok enough i will be a Pie this week just like when we played Saints!

*miss_magpie* Gemini

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 1:27 pm

GRRR, bloody farmer, those 9 goals he kicked was against tarkyn... of all people... Pr!ck.

_-~`*#24-Tarks & Johno-#26*`~-_
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Match All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Page 1 of 1   

Jump to: