Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index
 The RulesThe Rules FAQFAQ
   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch 

AFL disgraced in Essendon saga

Users browsing this topic:0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 0 Guests
Registered Users: None

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Weed 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:31 am
Post subject: Reply with quote

I see that Cronulla is calling on Dank to come out and tell all he knows, I may be wrong but I don't think the Scum have been trying to get Dank to tell all.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:47 am

The Weed wrote:
I see that Cronulla is calling on Dank to come out and tell all he knows, I may be wrong but I don't think the Scum have been trying to get Dank to tell all.

I have heard a rumour that Dank has been allegedly paid by the scum to stay quiet. Rolling Eyes Maybe someone here can confirm or deny.
London Dave Aquarius

Ješte jedna pivo prosím

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Lazza wrote:
The Weed wrote:

I have heard a rumour that Dank has been allegedly paid by the scum to stay quiet. Rolling Eyes Maybe someone here can confirm or deny.

Not even Essendon could be that stupid...
Lazza 

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:21 pm

London Dave wrote:
Lazza wrote:
The Weed wrote:

Not even Essendon could be that stupid...

I'll utter those 3 words that are becoming famous on Nick's, time will tell.... Twisted Evil Exclamation Rolling Eyes
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:01 pm

Still waiting for ASADA. I expect we'll be waiting for eternity. Meanwhile cycling has charged another one of their Aussie champions for doping. Is footy a protected species?

My wish for Christmas: Demetriou is run over by the English çricket bus on Boxing Day.

KenH Gemini

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 7:06 am

collie dog wrote:
Still waiting for ASADA. I expect we'll be waiting for eternity. Meanwhile cycling has charged another one of their Aussie champions for doping. Is footy a protected species?

My wish for Christmas: Demetriou is run over by the English çricket bus on Boxing Day.

If that happened the English would not recover from the crash after hitting something that big! Imagine if it hit his head first, the bus would explode!

Wolf 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:04 am

Further charges are almost as certain as Lazza using the Rolling Eyes emoticon Rolling Eyes
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:10 am

Wolf wrote:
Further charges are almost as certain as Lazza using the Rolling Eyes emoticon Rolling Eyes

Believe it when I see/hear it............... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Stupied 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:16 am

If no charges were to be laid then ASADA would not waste their time delaying an announcement.
The most likely scenario is that they are making sure that they dot all the i's and cross the t's given the druggies/Burnsides penchant for screaming about due process to cover their actual wrongdoings.

Once the charges are laid they will want to be sure that the dopers will be stomped into the ground if they try a legal challenge in the courts.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 1:07 pm

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendon-football-manager-danny-corcoran-wont-return-to-job-after-suspension/story-fni5f6kv-1226787337222

Rats leaving a sinking scum ship??

I certainly hope so.............. Twisted Evil
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:22 pm

KenH wrote:
collie dog wrote:

If that happened the English would not recover from the crash after hitting something that big! Imagine if it hit his head first, the bus would explode!

Laughing

I have EXCLUSIVE footage here of Dimmy on his last holiday trip trying to do a dive. Hilarious! Laughing Laughing Laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWo7kQGMPvM

HAL 

Please don't shout at me - I can't help it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:24 pm

No one else expects we'll be waiting for eternity.
RudeBoy 

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:08 pm

collie dog wrote:

In fairness to ASADA, they usually only deal with individual cases where an athlete has tested positive to banned substances. The case of the Bombers and the Cronulla Sharks is much more complex. These are cases of apparent systematic use of hormone peptides, organised and driven by the clubs themselves. I don't think a single player has tested positive to a banned substance. So ASADA has to undertake a wide-ranging investigation to gather evidence, much of it circumstantial, that would support a case against players and officials. Despite being confident that widespread breaches of the drug code occurred, ASADA must have proof. I wish them all the best.
Lazza 

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:09 am

RudeBoy wrote:
collie dog wrote:

In fairness to ASADA, they usually only deal with individual cases where an athlete has tested positive to banned substances. The case of the Bombers and the Cronulla Sharks is much more complex. These are cases of apparent systematic use of hormone peptides, organised and driven by the clubs themselves. I don't think a single player has tested positive to a banned substance. So ASADA has to undertake a wide-ranging investigation to gather evidence, much of it circumstantial, that would support a case against players and officials. Despite being confident that widespread breaches of the drug code occurred, ASADA must have proof. I wish them all the best.

RB, I think you just fully confirmed my long held suspicions that this will be too hard a case for ASADA to take any action against any players. It will be very difficult to prove in court, especially due to the long time lapse now. The too hard basket will be full to the brim……………… Rolling Eyes
collie dog 

RIP Shelby 11-10-13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:54 am

Well it won't be long now and our worst fears are realised: The Bombers will not get any ASADA sanctions. (You were right Lazza!).

http://www.theage.com.au/sport/does-a-private-email-between-asada-and-stephen-dank-suggest-the-bombers-might-have-no-case-to-answer-20140205-321vd.html

What a joke the AFL penalties were, and even more so on everyone if the ASADA sanctions don't come. I mean if Essendon weren't taking illegal substances why in hell were they banned from the finals? If I was a Bombers supporter I'd be after Dimmy's head!

Last night on Summer 360 David King even suggested that Bomber's Bombers could win the flag this year. If that were to happen - especially since Essendon has improved BECAUSE they have been taking PEDs - then I would serious consider calling it quits over footy. I'll follow baseball instead. Evil or Very Mad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nick's Collingwood Bulletin Board Forum Index -> Nick's Other AFL All times are GMT + 11 Hours

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 11 of 14   

Jump to: